- High capacity 3,000 sheets 1-ply tissue per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Unique packaging provides 96 percent waste reduction by eliminating corrugate box, roll cores, and inner wraps
- 100 Percent tissue usage helps eliminate stub roll waste and saves money
- Meets or exceeds EPA comprehensive procurement guidelines for minimum post consumer fiber content
- Variety of dispensing options to meet your needs and enhance patron's perception of the facility
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.75 shipping
Georgia-Pacific Compact 193-74 4.05" Length, 3.85" Width, 5.75" Roll Diameter Coreless High Capacity 1-Ply Bathroom Tissue (Roll of 18)
|Price:||$31.74 ($1.76 / Rolls) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$49.31 (61%)|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||21.15 pounds|
|National Stock Number||8540-01-598-5474|
|Number of Items||18|
Compact coreless bathroom tissue is the answer to your core needs. Specifically designed to fit G... See more product details
Amazon Business-only pricing is available on this productSign up for free now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
From the Manufacturer
A high-capacity tissue manufactured to reduce service intervals and the risk of run out.
High-capacity rolls help reduce labor costs with fewer roll changes required. Available in 1-ply (2,000 or 3,000 sheet rolls) or 2-ply (1,000 or 1,500 sheet rolls).
Coreless format requires complete roll usage, helping to eliminate stub roll waste.
By eliminating cardboard cores, individual roll wrapping and outer corrugated boxes, there is 95% less packaging waste (vs. GP standard bath tissue).
Unique packaging reduces inventory space required and makes storage and retrieval of product for refill much easier (vs. standard tissue in large corrugated boxes).
UL ECOLOGO(R) certified and EPA-compliant for minimum post-consumer recycled-fiber content. Contains at least 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
Can be used in a variety of dual roll or high capacity 4 roll dispensing systems.