Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geospace JR. Replacement Rockets 4-Pack for Jump Rocket & Pump Rocket JR.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 5, 2010
These work great, even though I prefer the shorter, stubbier Geospace Mini Pump Rocket Replacement Rockets. The long ones can be shoved all the way down the launch tube, which makes them harder for younger kids to launch. The short ones linked above can't be shoved down too far solving the problem of increased resistance.

Another problem with these is that toddlers tend to pull the fins off of these very easily. For some reason, we haven't had that problem with the shorter rockets.

These aren't a problem if your kids are older than 2 years, can stomp the launch pad with more weight than a toddler and if they don't tend to rip the fins off. Outside of that, great replacement rockets.
on July 31, 2015
it's okay, I think. Haven't used them yet, but the fins are not nice and perpendicular to the body of the rocket. They are foam and obviously can't maintain their shape without elaborate packaging, which I'm guessing would be very expensive. These were bought as a surprise toy to take with us on vacation with the grandkids, so haven't flown them yet. The bent fins may make the rockets fly crooked, but not sure, yet. My only experience with rockets are the hobby ones that my trig students had to build, along with a theodolite, to compute the height their rockets reached. The fins were fixed. The grandkids are too small for trig yet so these will do, but if they fly all goofy, they will probably be frustrated. Will update this review after vacation.
on September 16, 2015
A bit expensive for little bits of foam, but they do work as promised. These rockets shoot so high and far that we've lost some and needed replacements. We had STOMP Rockets (2 different types) before before someone gifted us a JUMP rocket. These are the replacements for the JUMP rocket. My husband and kids say they like the JUMP rocket better.
on January 14, 2015
For the most part they severed the purpose and entertained my 4 yoa grandkids when thye used them on their pump rocket. On some the fins where a little flimsy and came off. But over all as stated they enjloyed them. They are soft and almost harmless.
on October 6, 2013
My kids received the Pump Rocket Jr as gifts. One of them broke the fins off his rocket within minutes, and my daughter promptly lost hers in a tree. I bought this 4-pack thinking maybe he was too rough with the rocket, and that my daughter could have a few extra in case she lost another one (they actually fly pretty well). Well, the fins break off way too easily and within a week all of them were broken.

I already threw away the pump part of this toy so my kids won't ask me to keep replacing these junky rockets!
on January 19, 2013
I also got the launcher as well. My nephews son couldn't wait to get outside and shoot some of these off!! My only complaint is, the little boy can be a bit tough on things and the tail fins came off very easily. Boys will be boys I guess. Nothing a little crazy glue or a hot glue gun won't fix. Anyway, pretty cool present!! thanks, Bob C.

PS: These cost next to nothing on Amazon. I always find the best prices here!!
on November 22, 2013
I got this as a gift for my two nieces. We saw this toy in the playground and they LOVED it. This kept 15 kids busy and in one spot in a NYC playground. This made for a fun playtime and gave the kids a lot of smiles. They even had a contest to see how high or far each one could make the rockets go.
on June 9, 2015
Totally necessary for the Geospace Rocket Launcher. The toy only comes with 3 rockets and the tips can break off. A bit pricey at $8.49 given that the Rocket Launcher itself is only $17.99 but SO worth it. This toy is amazing!
on November 7, 2011
My nephew has the most fun with this toy. He is outside for hours stomping on it, or... because these missiles are soft foam, brings it indoors to his bedroom when it's bad weather. The dogs love to chase after it and challenge him to see who gets it first when its coming down. Hilarious to watch, fun for them both. Really a great to. This replacement pack of missiles, along with the ones the toy came with, lasted 3 long months of continuous play. For the price, I was more than happy.
on August 2, 2013
These are replacements for ones I had purchased at the store. My son enjoyed them so much that he kept using them even after the foam pieces were falling apart. Would recommend to get the launcher as well.