5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as always
Published on April 21, 2012 by akp1976

3.0 out of 5 stars order mixup
splash here and there for good likeness. i got 2 when asked for one, they neglected to enclose my mandarin... but they sent it later...free of charge. thanks edans garden.
Published 10 months ago by patty schneller

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as always, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Geranium (Bourbon) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 5 ml
I ordered the item from Edens Gardens and it arrived before expected and perfect condition. I love the scent and all the medicinal properties it contains and I am learning about. Such as emotionally stability and balance, lung congestion and dry skin. it is a very strong smelling product and I make sure to count the drops when using it as just a drop more can be overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Value!, July 10, 2012
This is my first purchase or an essential oil. I checked out local retailers and found the prices twice or more than what it is offered for here so this is definitely a good buy. I'm using this oil on advice from my OB to help regulate my menstrual cycle. I mix it with a base oil and rub it on my lower abdomen. It smells great too! Product was packaged well and shipped very quickly. Couldn't ask for a better product, service, or price. I would definitely recommend this product and this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, August 23, 2012
I must say that I had never heard of Geranium oil prior to having it recommend to me by my holistic lifestyle coach. I currently use a drop of it at night along with your lemon oil and a few drops of jojoba oil to make a wonderful moisturizer for my skin before bedtime. I will never be able to go without this product ever, I am totally in love with how it calms/soothes any irritation in my skin. Thank you again for making such a wonderful product!

4.0 out of 5 stars don't buy for mosquitoes!, May 8, 2014
I bought this for mosquito repellant. Overall, this product is good quality...it hurts my throat a little, but I LOVE their products and blends. Geranium oil does not work for mosquitoes. I tried this at my house and I had like 15 mosquitoes swarming around my ears (where I put the oil). The smell reminds me of a rose/chamomile blend. This amount is extremely small FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil-love this!, May 17, 2012
I recently purchased this oil because I found out it helps with cold sores. I am a frequent sufferer from these and I will try anything to help stop them before they start. I put a drop on a cotton ball and put it right on my lip right away. Not only did the cold sore stop from developing but it smells great too. I will continue to buy oils from Eden's Garden and they also have great customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars This smells like a combination of rose and aniseed., December 5, 2013
It's a little too strong for my taste, but then it goes quite a long ways. I generally diffuse it with eucalyptus oil to make it even more refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 19, 2013
Viky (Atlanta GA) - See all my reviews
I received this oil today from Edens Gardens and it arrived in perfect condition. I love the scent. I purchased this oil because of severe TMJ problem on my right jaw resulting in severe jaw pain,headache,earache and neck pain.Upon arrival of this product I placed four drops of the oil on my palm and rubbed the oil onto my jaw and back of my neck. Saw immediate relief in 3 mins the tightness and pain disappeared. Amazing! Definitely works. I love this product. Can't beat the price either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Nerve Pain relief, October 23, 2013
I heard this was good for nerve pain from a reputable medical website go gave it a try. I found it to do a pretty good job on my leg nerve pain. I may try a few more types to test them out. This was my first order. Any relief is a good thing. I also use a few more essential oils added to it then apply mixed with a little coconut oil as it doesn't stain sheets etc. I like the coconut oil that is refracted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 27, 2014
Used it in a skin cream and helped to clear my skin up. Used other oils from seller. Very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 2, 2014
Purchased this product to use in detox baths & warming candles. Great product and it comes in a great package.