4.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Gerber 12-Pack Cloth Diaper Birdseye Flatfold (Baby Product)
I've been using these as burp cloths since my daughter was born and they work great for that. They're absorbant, inexpensive, and easy to bleach stains out of. They do fall apart pretty easily; my baby is eight months old and the ones we've used the most have some holes in them. Since they're so inexpensive, I bought 36 of them, so we just cycle out the ones that look rattier. I don't know how they would hold up as diapers, but for expendable cloths to wipe up stuff, they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around useful cloth, June 9, 2012
These Gerber cloth diapers are not just for baby. They work great for dusting, cleaning, drying dishes, and washing cars. Amazon always comes through for your all stop shopping. Thanks again Amazon...way to go. We can't purchase this in our town of 120,000 people!

Rate and Discover Movies