Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
The 1st is the "Infantry" knife & the 2nd is the "Survival" knife. Both are the same in looks, handling & function. The survival knife may have an added leg strap, but why pay for more? The knife is solid & dependable. It holds up to a lot of abuse. A good buy! I recommend it.
Jul 13, 2014 by Alan J. Alexander
votes
It comes with sheath and leg straps
Jan 19, 2014 by Asha Trey-Shasher
vote
Yes it does.
Jun 3, 2014 by Art Ibarra
vote
Yup. With black everything else.
Jul 9, 2014 by M. Losch
vote
I bought this knife a couple of months ago and it was made in Portland, Oregon.
Oct 3, 2014 by Kevin Zwickl
vote
I haven't personally tested it but the whole handle is a nice rubber material so I'm pretty sure you would be ok holding the handle
May 20, 2014 by gary bonczek
vote
Gerber webpage advises 24.28 oz. (including the Sheath) and 11.67 oz. (is the knife weight) I can tell you this is a heavy knife compared to others, the blade is thick, but it's weight is intentional it gives you more power, the Sheat is also a little heavy.
Jul 18, 2014 by Vito Fiorentino
vote
Dear Sir, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your question or concern. Our number one goal at Bud K is to serve you, our valued Bud K Customer. For over 20 years we have been the leader in providing top quality merchandise at affordable prices backed by our iron clad 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are shipping international through a company called iGlobal. From our cart page, under the Secure Checkout button, there is a button for international customers to checkout through iGlobal(Outside the US link). You can also receive more information about our International shipping policies from the following link: http://www.budk.com/content.jsp?pageName=International-Shipping-Policy Thank you once again for contacting us. If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please call our toll free help line at 1-800-956-1667, Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 10PM or Saturday from 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern time. Kindest Regards, Tonya Houston BudK Worldwide
May 24, 2014 by BUDK Catalog
vote
Yes the blade material is #420 HC Stainless Steel. Have a good day
Jan 26, 2014 by Bob
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers