5.0 out of 5 stars A good knife
Published on September 28, 2011 by stansd

3.0 out of 5 stars I got this knife for pretty cheap
The good:
Comes quick
razor sharp from the box
blade material seems good quality
Cheap

The ok:
The handle is stiff, for plastic
the edge is ok, but more could have been taken to hone it from the factory. You can feel the edge burrs
The lock back seems to hold well
Lightweight

The bad:
The knife feels...
Published 20 months ago by Holli Duhon

5.0 out of 5 stars A good knife, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Gerber 46009 L.S.T. Drop Point, Fine Edge Knife (Tools & Home Improvement)
I recently lost this same knife that I had bought close to 15 years ago. I can't tell you how happy I was to find they are still available. What I like about this knife is that it is very light and thin so it is hardly noticeable in your pocket but feels good in your hand. It also holds a good edge. I bought one to confirm that it was the same knife and same quality then bought two more for just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple knife, October 21, 2008
this is a great - simple knife. easy to open...has locking blade, lightweight and easy on the wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality...good price...quick delivery, November 2, 2011
Gerber is one of the better commercially available lock-blade pocket knives on the market. Got it at a good price and shipped quickly from the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 23, 2012
Walter Nash (Tucson, Baja AZ) - See all my reviews
A superb little do it all knife for a very low price. I have used these for years. Miss the different colored handles... The edge quality has gone down: some are great, some need to be worked a bit, even when new.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a deal, November 24, 2012
a very nice knife at a very affordable price. This knife is very thin with it's single blade & thus easy to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sharp, lighy weight, October 24, 2012
My favorite pocket knife, light weight, sharp, I also bought the smaller one which is also a great small pocket knife

5.0 out of 5 stars thew best, March 30, 2007
I like these knife very much & amazon send them to me in a timely

5.0 out of 5 stars it's perfect. I have bigger knives at home, August 19, 2014
Wear dress pants too often to carry a knife with a pocket clip. Wanted something light that wouldn't damage my pockets. This filled the bill. The blade is thin, wouldn't use it for chopping, but for the day-to-day stuff you need a knife for, it's perfect. I have bigger knives at home, in the car, and in the toolbox and I grab one of them for the field or when I have a big job.

5.0 out of 5 stars American Made and nice., March 14, 2014
This is not the best knife in the world but for the price it is very nice. Lightweight but sturdy enough. This will be a daily pocket knife and so far its perfect for opening boxes, packages etc. Not something I would take on a survival challenge. The big things for me American made and the pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was exactly what I was looking for., January 27, 2014
This knife was exactly what I was looking for. The size and quality are just right for what I was looking for.

Gerber 46009 L.S.T. Drop Point, Fine Edge Knife