4.0 out of 5 stars Great Onesies - but weird sizing
Published on January 28, 2010 by M. Klinec

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small
I received 2 packs of these at my baby shower: a 3-6 month pack and a 6-9 month.
I, of course, waited until my baby was 3 months to open the first pack and they are beyond too small. They would have fit him when he was 1-2 months, and he is not a big baby.
Published on January 25, 2012 by Karmalife

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Onesies - but weird sizing, January 28, 2010
M. Klinec "LabLover" (Plano, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I love these onesies. My son was huge when he was born (8lbs 9oz), but these were the only NB size anything that would fit for the first 2 weeks of his life. That being said, they run REALLY small. My son is now about 17lbs and 3.5 months old and is wearing the 12 month size comfortably. I am still buying them because they are not expensive and perfect for layering... but beware that the sizing is way off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, December 17, 2009
I ordered these size 24mo onesies for my 18mo old daughter. She is a very tall and skinny kid (23lbs) and the 24mo size fits her perfectly. They do shrink a little too. Every size of Gerber onesies I have bought have been a little on the small side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, though runs small, October 15, 2011
Like everyone else says, these run small, but for us they were a godsend. My baby was born early and once she outgrew the preemie clothes and weighed about 6.5-7 lbs, we had a really hard time finding clothes that would fit--preemie stuff was too tight, but Carter's newborn clothes were much too big. Luckily, someone had given me these (0-3mo) as a baby present, and they went into heavy rotation. So, yes, they do run small, but if you have an "in-betweener," these are really helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, January 25, 2012
Karmalife (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I went ahead and opened the 6-9 month pack and they fit perfectly. My baby isn't even 4 months old yet.
I feel like my friend wasted her money and it's very disappointing with such a reputable brand that most people trust.

1.0 out of 5 stars gerber onesies, October 15, 2010
too small; moreover, the buttons did not work well in any one of the onesies! overall, very frustrating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hot weather, June 4, 2013
The Gerber clothes are perfect for those who live in hot weather countries as they are thinner them other brands, alllowing the babies to be more confortable.
But they are very durable also and come with a stamp instead of labels, which is much better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good onesies, April 2, 2012
These onesies are soft and wash well. If you cloth diaper, keep in mind that you will probably need the a size bigger sooner than others. My one-month old is 11 pounds. In cloth diapers he wears the 3-6month size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great onesies...be careful with the size., December 30, 2011
The 5-8 lb onesies are TINY! Be careful when selecting the weight. Besides them being small, the fabric is soft and durable. I will definitely buy more...just larger next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit for tall babies, December 22, 2011
We bought these for our then 4-month daughter. Based on the *posted size charts* they should have fit a baby at least 3 in. longer than her. So we figured a 12 month should fit her comfortably for 2 months. Bad assumption. When they are arrived, they barely fit her length-wise and she wound up wearing them for a few weeks (and only because in the last 2 weeks, we decided not to button them anymore). She's not a particularly fat baby, but she's a bit long, so if you have such baby, buy them in 18 or 24 month sizes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad for the Money, April 26, 2011
Spudman (Pasadena, MD United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
We bought the 3-6 month size for our grandson and they've been fine though there's nothing outstanding about these garments. They do run on the small side and shrink somewhat after washing, so if not sure about what size to order definitely go with the larger size.

The cotton material is soft and T shirt quality. To see the difference a step up in material makes, check out the Disney Bodysuits (onesies).

Rate and Discover Movies