5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!
These are great to be worn under everything from pajamas to outfits! They even have the cuffed sleeve if you want to use them as mittens. A great product!
Published 4 months ago by Jennifer Crites

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted onsies with mit
I looked on many web sites and thought the onesies I ordered had the mit which could be used to cover my grandson's hands. I see now that it showed in the picture but not in the description. Gerber runs very, very small. My grandson was only able to fit the 6-9 months until he was less than 2 months old.
Published 11 months ago by Candace L Capizzi

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted onsies with mit, May 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 12, 2013
Oyamaneko (San Diego, Ca.) - See all my reviews
Fit as expected, nice set, good quality. Meets my expectations. My baby girl grows up so fast that it lasts until they don't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, November 29, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars they only send me a 3-pack one!, August 22, 2013
they only send me a 3-pack one!I send email to ask for the other 3 clothes,they said they will,but it have been ten days already,I got nothing.It wastes me a lot of time!Their service is really bad!

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin, February 22, 2013
Very thin fabric but fine for layering under clothes and night wear. They come out of the wash fine too.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected. Working wonderfully, January 17, 2013
It's hard for me to find long sleeved onesies so when I found these, I had to get them. They work wonderfully in the winter under short sleeved shirts/onesies and allow my child's clothes to be worn during more seasons. They fit great and are soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything for Nephew!!, November 27, 2012
Its getting cold and Gerber is one of the best at providing excellent quality products for infants and children. Its hard to find long sleeve Onesies, but glad I found them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, July 17, 2012
Thinner fabric than I was expecting but otherwise satisfactory. Taking account of international postage, this item was average value for money.

ARRAY(0xa52d3e7c)