I have five kids. And I can tell you that these cotton sleep and plays with the zippered closure are the best for new babies. They aren't scratchy on the inside and too warm like blanket sleepers. They don't have a dozen snaps for you to fasten during a middle-of-the-night diaper change. They are the best.

However, this particular package runs small. My...
Published 11 months ago by Carlye G

3.0 out of 5 stars good design, bad design of zipper
The prints look cute, but three stars because of the zipper that gets bundled up near the baby's chest and causes discomfort for the baby.
Published 13 months ago by Vignesh Perumal

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the style/material/construction, but wish fit was a bit better., December 6, 2013
Carlye G (Fargo, ND United States) - See all my reviews

However, this particular package runs small. My baby was big at birth, but not THAT big. His feet were too big for the "footie" part of these from Day One, and we could not get these on him anymore by 2 weeks, when he was still more than a pound shy of the 12-pound upper end of the weight limit. Obviously, he is a big baby, but we have not had such a significant fit issue with these types of sleep and plays in the past.

I'd still recommend, but I am sure they work better for babies that are on the smaller or average side.

3.0 out of 5 stars good design, bad design of zipper, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love sipper sleepers!, November 20, 2013
D. Baptista (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I love putting my 6-month-old in zipper sleepers; they're much easier to fasten than snap-on sleepers, especially when your baby is squirming around. I wish they came in even larger sizes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeper, but run small, February 20, 2014
They fit as expected, because I know they run small. My son is in 3-6 months in everything else, but needs 6-9 months in these. They are the perfect weight for under his Halo sleep sack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not value for money, February 18, 2014
These bodysuits arrived in different sizes.
My son is very thin in 10 percentile in weight. These are snug fit not too much room for baby. You can't use these for 3 months unless you start a month earlier. You can use at most for 2 months after starting a month earlier. I am using 6-9 months size for my 5 month son and they already look like that I need to retire them in a month. Babies need to be in 10 percentiles in height and weight to use these bodysuits. Not value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 27, 2014
The fabric is nice and soft. I am yet to have baby wear them, but they look promising. The colour is as pictured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for newborns, February 26, 2014
The sleepers were too big for my boys but they also don't fit pretty much any newborn stuff. I had twins and at 37 weeks they were born. One is 6 pounds the other is just shy of six pounds and both are short babies. It turns out they fit preemie outfits much better right now. If my twins had been bigger they would have been a much better fit but I do have them saved for later :)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you've paid for., February 25, 2014
I give 3 star for this product because of the unbeatable price, otherwise I'll say it's cheaply made and not worth trying. Overall this outfit fits well on my 7 lbs, 20 inches newborn baby girl, and with the zipper design it's convenient to put it on and take off. The fabric is thin but should be okay for late winter/early spring of Southern California if you put one more shirt underneath it.

The bad part is that the clothes wear after only 2 or 3 washes... Yes by far my baby is only 14 days old and only wear all this kind of clothes about 3 times, we can already see obvious bulbs on the surface, the color fades, and the worst is that all decafs on the chest come off quickly. My mom suggested me to buy those whole color pieces (with decafs) to avoid turning old quickly after washes, but actually those with prints but no decafs are more durable.

So if you are a new parent and need some economical newborn clothes as start, you could probably buy a few sets (not many) since the price is so good and baby outgrows them very quickly - and such a young baby doesn't know the decaf is bad anyway. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber Sleeper, February 23, 2014
Good quality and bright colors. Seems a little bit smaller than other brands. Interested buyers should pay close attention to weight recommendations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., November 20, 2013
For newborns, these are perfect. They don't mess with the zippers, they are too young! Fits well, easy to zip on and off for fast changes, keeps baby warm without overheating. Microfleece is too hot with 65F house temperature, but with these cotton outfits he is very happy and comfortable. He's 2 months and fits these perfectly at 10 lbs. and 21" long.