4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and soft for baby
I got this set as part of a gift basket that I put together as a gift for a friend's baby shower. She opened them up and loved them. The designs on the onesies are very cute and I like the different colors. The cupcake theme is adorable. I also felt them and they are really soft. They also are stitched well and didn't have any areas of running or loose stitching...
Published 19 months ago by Passau

3.0 out of 5 stars Clothes
Published 17 months ago by Breanne M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and soft for baby, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Baby-Girls Cupcakes Five-Pack Variety Onesies (Apparel)

I bought my own kids Gerber onesies and found that they held up very well, despite many washings. It is nice to see that Gerber is maintaining their standard of good quality with these onesies. And these onesies are so much cuter than just plain white onesies. Since there are five of them, they are a great value for the cost. This is an adorable set of onesies to give a new mom!

3.0 out of 5 stars Clothes, July 2, 2013
I have to say the over all quality of the clothes was great cute designs, bright colors, nice textures, and soft on the skin; however, after following the washing instructions they shrunk. My 6 month old now looks as if I'm stuffing her into a size 3 month old onsie. I was a little disappointed that they shrunk so considerably that my money is basically wasted since she cannot wear them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Onesies--Look adorable!, October 29, 2014
These are cute onesies. Gerber brand is not my favorite when it comes to fit, the arms always seem a bit weird shaped, in that they don't have stitching by the bottom of the "sleeve" so they feel a little flimsy--the style of these is really cute thought and the fit is pretty true to size. I personally prefer Carters or my new love, Duck Duck Goose--they are a little more bang for your buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, great for summer, October 31, 2013
Lovely and soft, great for summer.Good product, product quality is very high, the descriptions match what I have in my hands, I recommend it, excellent shop, effective process.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are cheap and are great for extra clothes to throw in the diaper bag ..., July 3, 2014
Gerber clothes run small and shrink. They are cheap and are great for extra clothes to throw in the diaper bag or to send to Grandma's house. Nice bright colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
Good quality. Stretchy fabric that fits a wide range of sizes. Very cute prints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece for small babies!., July 14, 2014
Great piece for small babies!, this onesies fit great for a 3-6 months baby, the fabric is fresh.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a huge Gerber clothes fan, June 24, 2014
They are adorable and fit as expected. It always seems though to me that Gerber baby clothes always wash and dry crocked though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 24, 2014
Cristina (NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Gerber seems to run small. My baby is 3 months old abs 11lbs. I bought the 6-9 months size and they fit perfectly. I'm glad I didn't buy 3-6months. Order one size bigger than what your baby is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with the product, June 23, 2014
Elio Figueroa (Zulia, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
excellent quality product. Recommended 100% to the entire community. The product is as described. Therefore I give it 5 stars.