4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be...
The design is good, the size proper, but I don't feel satisfied with the cotton fabric quality. It is very thin, most likely regular type, the Gerber Brand used to be a symbol of good quality, so sad it has gone worse. Please improve the fabric quality!
Published 10 months ago by Lily B.

3.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric, you get what you paid
very thin, good for summer, or to add a layer in winter.
relatively small. the 12m is about the same size as 9m of Carter's.
Published 14 months ago by Shuang Hu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be..., March 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Received a different design, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Baby-Girls Infant Cupcakes 4 Pack Variety Onesies Brand (Apparel)
Not same design as picture shown (cat and prints). The one I received is cupcakes and sweet. Material is good for humid weather. It is light and soft. Seem to fit true size. For thicker material, I suggest to get the Disney baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 14, 2014
i was somewhat skeptical when i read from other reviews that the cutting was a little too small, but i realised that the material kinda stretches more and more as you wash it.
it was a tight fit after the first wash (she is 18 months now) but the material is giving much more stretch so phew... she can wear it for many more months!
She is in the 25th percentile though and very thin.
It may not fit bigger chubbier babies.
but a lifesaver for me as other brands are too huge !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft Ana a I like it, March 14, 2014
I like it soft and nice the size to is good I want try the gerber bib to I think she will be good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls Gerber Onesies, March 7, 2014
Love these onesies. They do run small but I knew this from previous onesies. I actually ordered a couple sizes up to get more use out of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric, you get what you paid, November 24, 2013
Shuang Hu (Greenbelt, MD) - See all my reviews
very thin, good for summer, or to add a layer in winter.
relatively small. the 12m is about the same size as 9m of Carter's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute basic onesies, October 13, 2013
I bought this set for my 11 month old. She is in higher percentile for height and weight and these onesies fit her now. I doubt she will wear them at 18 month but will see. Material is thin and soft, very good for summer because some onesies made of heavy warm cotton and are too hot for summer. Prints and colors are cute. Very affordable. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small, December 26, 2014
My daughter is 10 months old and a little chunky and she usually wears size 12 to 18 months. I thought these were going to fit a little big but instead were the exact fit as here body so she's going to have to wear them a lot so she does grow out of them soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars The colors are beautiful but they run very small, January 1, 2015
The colors are beautiful but they run very small. I bought size 18-month for my 11-month old baby and they don't fit her (she's 28 inches tall). I can barely stretch them out enough to snap them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, awesome customer service from Amazon, January 11, 2015
Fit as expected, they wash well, First I received the wrong colors but amazon were awesome enough to send me the right item in just two days! I'm a happy customer , I love amazon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›