4.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't there more zippers out there for newborns?!
Fumbling with buttons or snaps at 3am after a diaper change is not my idea of a good time. Zippers make things so much easier! I am not sure why there aren't more zipper footies out there... This Gerber set is inexpensive and gets the job done. I wish there were more colors/patterns, but other than that, they're great.
Published 21 months ago by Liz

2.0 out of 5 stars shrunk way too much
Washed and dried clothes...shrunk too much and couldn't wear it anymore. Zipper isn't made well. Somehow the feet area gets twisted backwards.
Published 22 months ago by S. Park

4.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't there more zippers out there for newborns?!, February 21, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber suits, March 7, 2013
These are nice and lightweight and fit perfectly. I ordered the 3-6 mos size and they fit my 5 mos old granddaughter perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars shrunk way too much, January 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep suit, November 25, 2013
Big El "bigel" (GREENSBORO, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
Shrank quite a lot at first washing. Totally different size coming out of the dryer. Nice lightweight fabric...perfect for Georgia weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 13, 2013
These are great cuz they have the zipper, but the zipper bubbles right under the baby's chin. They are only good for maybe a few months of constant wear, because they fade fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and function! Would love to purchase next size up soon!, March 28, 2013
Terri Reed (Bexley, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit and function. Zipper sleep and plays are hard to find. I love them for middle of the night diaper changes. It's fast and easy and doesn't wake baby. I will be purchasing the next size up when my daughter needs it. Sleeves fit like three quarter sleeves. They're not really long sleeves or short sleeves, but in between.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
ok

3.0 out of 5 stars These were to short, January 30, 2014
These were to short when they arrived so order larger than you'll think you'll need. Also I had problems with them shrinking after a washing making the leg twist a little because the zipper was longer than leg then. Its a nice idea to have a zipper to keep your little one warm but I wouldn't repurchase I did however use them till she out grew them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent,, October 28, 2013
Excellent,
Excellent, product
100% meets my expectations
Excellent, product
Meets my expectations 100% suitable for the whole web bien muy bien

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my newborn, October 24, 2013
I loved these! I wish more pajamas had zippers! These fit as expected and seemed to keep her warm. We used these all the time as they are easy to get her in and out of.