5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Published on June 26, 2012 by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Arms are short
The material is soft and the pattern/colors are cute, but the sleeves were almost 3/4 sleeves leaving my baby's forearms exposed (when she wasn't swaddled). The fit is roomy without being overly baggy for my 8 lb baby.
Published 19 months ago by K. Hasan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Baby-Girls Newborn 2 Pack Snap Front Sleep and Play (Apparel)
These fit really well, very soft fabric. My baby is 5 months old, and haaates it when her jammies are too small. I purchased 6-9 months. These are a bit roomy on her, but she prefers it that way. I like that these only snap down one leg. The right side is solid, the left side snaps, so you have to slip baby's right leg in, but I prefer it that way. Much quicker, you don't get lost in snaps or get them misaligned as easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Cozy CUTE, August 29, 2012
My daughter loves these! Soft and very roomy on baby. The pictures doesnt do this product justice. When I received them I was in awe of the patterns. She actually seems to be happier in these than any other clothes we have for her. Gerber made a great product this time around. Couldnt be happier. Stains like most clothes but doesnt set in deep and easy to remove with just a quick toss into the washer. Doesnt shrink in the dryer. Wonderful. Highly HIGHLY recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, April 27, 2013
The design is cute and the fabric is nice and soft. As for th fit..it's a bit off, my baby isn't thin but on her th length is jus rit but the garment is too wide. It didn't bother me so much though since she only uses it for bed but if thy can improve the fit some more then this woul be perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay purchase, April 10, 2013
Really liked how these fit my daughter although after a wash or two they shrunk and it was hard getting them on her. Didn't last very long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable outfits, March 7, 2013
My girls look so cute in these. they're very durable and have been through many washings and have not lost the color yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Arms are short, February 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good-looking, quality is also very good, January 22, 2013
I am in the amazon saw this clothes like, buy for 3 months baby wear. After the arrival of the feeling is soft cotton, quality is very good. Code number is a bit small, want to buy the number of big yard.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 21, 2013
It is great and i love it. I will buy more from gerber. Thanks and we want more product from this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price and easy to put on, January 21, 2013
These little bodysuits are super easy to put on and seem to be very comfortable. I especially like them when that dreaded 2:00am diaper blowout happens and you need a quick change. My only complaint is that I do feel they tend to shrink pretty easily even on a low temp setting on the dryer. Regardless I would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars monitos, January 21, 2013
mercaderia en excelente estado muy buena tienda para las compras, recomendado para sus compras futuras todo nuevo bien empacado y seguro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›