Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 14, 2012
I ordered these for my daughter who wears 3 month clothes from Carter's, these onesies were unbelievably small! They were the same size as her newborn onesies and that was before I washed them and they shrink even more.
on August 23, 2012
Noone ever buys newborn clothes for new moms. And they need them for just about 3 weeks (if they are preemie, they'll need them longer), or else they end up swimming in all the clothes they get.
I recommend purchasing a pack or two of these as a gift for a newborn. They are not very expensive and are decent quality. They will be appreciated!
(I also recommend washing them before giving them as a gift, parents to newborns have enough laundry to do! :-) )
on March 19, 2013
These were a gift for a friends shower. She had registered for these through Amazon. The colors and patterns are true to the photo. I can't speak about the size/fit as she has not yet given birth. They look like the right size for what I ordered. The material feels like what you would expect an all cotton onesie would. I think the prints and patterns are really cute. Not your typical white that will show all the stains and spills.
on April 11, 2013
New mothers can go through a ton of these in a week with a newborn and these were priced quite nicely. My daughter will be able to have plenty on hand to where she may be able to go a couple of days before she has to do laundry. No need to spend a fortune on big name brands for something like this. These are good quality and will certainly last till a newborn outgrows them. They're quite cute as well.
on November 19, 2013
These are perfect! Cute, go with everything.... Buying baby clothes is a big chore for me. I really don't like shopping, so getting something cute that will fit my daughter with many things is hard. I love these because you get many of them and you know that since babies grow so fast she is going to outgrow them soon. So these are great price-wise and quality wise.
on April 24, 2013
Very soft fine fabric. No unfinished edges to scratch. Even though this child was born in northern Illinois in February, they did make an extra layer when she had to be taken out to the doctor visits. I will most likely buy a larger set when summer reaches that area. Her mother really does like the Onesie for hot summer days when you really do not want to touch the baby's delicate skin each time you pick her up
on April 9, 2013
This is a an excellent buy for the first few days in a baby's life. The only downside is that they grow out of them very fast. They were great because everybody gave me bigger clothes for my baby and she had nothing to wear in the first 2 weeks of life, so these came in very handy! Gerber has a complete line of products that match, so I had the onesies, the hats, and the mittens, all matching. It was great!
on April 14, 2013
Ordered 6-9M old size, and they are kinda snug first time worn (on a 5 1/2 month old... Just getting snug in 3-6M). It seems Gerber brand runs a little small... She's baggy in the same size from Carter's. They're also pretty thin. I'm glad I didn't pay much or them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 19, 2013
Our newborn girl is a tiny little thing and all the hand-me-down clothes from her big sisters were too big. My experience has been that babies only fit into the new-born size for such a short time, that you should normally just get 3 month (or 0-6 month) clothes from the get-go, but she was just swimming in them. These fit her very well. They are super cute and the hole for the head is the right size--not too tight, but not to big, either. I also like that there are only 2 snaps at the bottom since the normal 3 would have been over-kill and just make it that much harder.

I've removed 1 star, not because the product has a flaw but because it is made by Gerber which is owned by Nestle and Nestle has all kinds of bad business practices which would cause the ethical consumer to want to avoid them. If you are aware of some good-fitting "onesies" style baby clothes from a more ethical company, please post your findings in the comments.
on October 17, 2012
I have twin girls who are only 5-6 lbs. these Gerber onsies have come in very handy. They're cute (especially the green one), they fit, and easy to put on and take off. They only have two buttons on the bottom which saves a bit of time when changing diapers. They are thin and light weight, so they may be more useful in warm cliimates than cold ones