Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber Baby-girls Newborn 3 Pack Textured Knit Caps
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2012
I purchased these for my newborn assuming they would be large on her. She came home from the hospital at less than 6 lbs and I bought these the same week. These hats barely fit and I have to stretch them just to get them on. They are pretty worthless to me.
on March 7, 2013
These are cute and arrived promptly. My baby was small yet these were really small in newborn size. They kept not fitting well. I passed them to two friends and had the same issue.
on February 19, 2013
Cute, basic set of newborn caps, good quality for the price. Will go great with all of our daughters outfits.
on April 16, 2013
Beautiful caps a little big for a newborn but room to grow into for a few months. Unfortunately, they did not maintain the same form after I machine dried them. I recommend air drying.
on March 21, 2013
very nice, like the one that says baby girl and very warm for a babys head, would highly suggest to buy
on July 29, 2013
I purchased the caps for my infant and she wore them for 3 weeks, and I had to buy more.
on August 28, 2014
Had the its a boys for my son now 2 n they were his fav. Cant wait to use for my daughter
on July 14, 2014
Item delivered on time, was as described. LOVE IT!
on September 23, 2014
I thought the Preemie company would be sending me preemie size which is what I needed. We will be reordering the preemie ones.
on January 20, 2015
We purchased these in the store after all our baby's hats were too big for her . . .she has tons of them and they are all huge on her. She was under 6 lbs when born and I didn't think much of putting hats on her that were too big . . .until they started slipping down and covering her mouth and nose. Not what I want to deal with at all--too much of a safety hazard!--so we bought these in the store. They are rather tight on her small head but they don't slip down over her nose and mouth, which is what matters to us. I can't fold them as shown in the picture (and how they are sold in the store) however, as they are even tighter that way and do not stay on at all. So I just put them on as a long hat without the fold. Not as cute that way, but oh well. Her head gets cold so that's the way it will be. Not sure these are worth ordering online or before the baby is born though--you really don't know until your child comes how big he or she will be, or even how big his or her head will be. I have a tiny one, but sometimes tiny ones have bigger heads. We were in the store with ours and tried it on then and there--that's what I'd recommend. As a side note, this hat set was the same size as a hat that came with a preemie outfit in the store, so you may want to compare sizes to different brands as well.