Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 0-3 MonthsColor: WhiteChange

on November 9, 2009
These onesies are great quality organic cotton, but they are so small! I bought these in the 0-3 months size for my baby girl before her birth and she could only wear them the first month. So I bought the 3-6 months size and they are already tight on her (she's 2 months, 11 lbs).
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2010
I really like these! I have bought many onesies, many costing $20+ a piece for organic or "fancy" fabrics, and these are as good as those really pricey ones. I think the newborn size is perfect if you have average-sized babies (5-8 lbs), for babies bigger you would probably want to go 0-3. I wish I could find them on Amazon in more colors, because 4 onesies for 10 bucks is a deal, organic or not.
on September 3, 2009
These are by far my favorite thing to put on my son. They wash beautifully and look brand new after many months and are so incredibly soft! I wish that long sleeve ones were available! They do run a little small, so it's best to order a size up.
on July 17, 2009
I absolutely loved these onesies and purchased them in 2 different sizes, but then could no longer find them at Target. Thank you, Amazon, for carrying a great product! I agree with the other reviewer that said they ran small, though I don't remember it being a HUGE difference. They are very, very soft and much thicker than other onesies that come in multi-packs. I highly recommend.
on July 1, 2009
These are great: nice soft organic cotton. They're a little plusher and smoother than the onesies I had with my older kids. The only problem is finding them! Target has them sometimes, but stock is always low and sizes hard to find. Wake up retailers! There is strong demand for good quality organic products at affordable prices - especially when it comes to baby/kids' items. I would love to find these in long-sleeve.
on May 10, 2010
This size was just fine for my 8 lb-10 oz baby. A bit roomie but I took other reviewers' advice and started w/ the 0-3 month. The organic cotton is so much softer than non-organic. I love that this can be the first clothing layer for my baby.
on June 21, 2011
I bought the newborn size, they fit my daughter (with big cloth diapers!) until she was about 9 lbs, and now she's 2 1/2 months (12 lbs) and comfortable in the 0-3 month ones. Well, I guess every baby is different! She is a perfect 50th %ile weight/height tho, so I guess maybe she fit the 'model' size of them.

They're good onesies, I can recommend them.
on December 26, 2011
We have had these onesies for my son in short and long sleeve from newborn through 18 months old now. We have ALWAYS had to put him in the next size up with Gerber. We love these onesies. They are great for layering under jammies, or with outfits, or just by themselves. Very versatile and good quality. Our son has worn the following brands: Vitamins, Gerber, Gymboree, Children's Place, Janie and Jack, Carter's, and Babies r us brand. He will wear the exact same size in ALL of the brands, except Gerber, which has had to be one size up in every size. He never even wore the newborn size, despite being in NB clothing for almost a full month in other brands. If you have a tendency to shrink clothing, you may want to get two sizes up. We have always washed in cold water and delicate dry. Definitely recommend buying these, just be cautious of sizing.
on May 6, 2011
The cotton of these onesies is soft and very thick and sturdy, they are fabulous. They do NOT run small. I bought newborn which specifically says 5-8lbs, and it fit my baby until she was 11 lbs. She was 8-12oz at birth and these onesies were loose with lots of room to grow. At 11 lbs they were tight and very 'fitted' on her but i was still able to easily get them on and off. If she wasnt growing so fast i'd order the next size. The quality is excellent, they feel soft as butter, they are just lovely. And personally i love the classic white, but they would probably hold dye nicely if you wanted colored ones :)
on September 18, 2010
My daughter is 1 month old (just less than 10 lb), and I need to stretch this onesie with my hands before putting it on so that it's not too tight on her. But she wears a cloth diaper and a wool diaper cover, so that makes it kind of bulky around her bottom.

Other than that, these onesies are soft, strong, thick, and has a nice shape. I actually love the two-button closure at the bottom (I think three buttons are a little too many to open and close 15 times a day). It is definitely better than Circo's Just One Year onsies, which I regrettably bought in all sizes before my daughter's arrival.

I think it's worth buying these onesies (0-3 month size) if your baby is NB or has not arrived yet. You will have a good use of them at least for a month (which feels like forever!) But I do not recommend it if your baby is close to 10 lb already.