Gerber Zip Front Sleep N Play, 3 Pack, Boy, 3-6 Months
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of 100% cotton jersey for a soft and comfortable feel agaisnt baby's tender skin
- Easy care: machine wash and dry
- Fitted sleeve cuffs so they stay in place on baby's arm and built in feet keep little toes cozy warm
- The zipper up leg is designed for ease of dressing and diaper changing and the neck tab helps protect baby's tender chin from the zipper
- Adorable prints as well as solid designs with screen print and label free to help protect baby's delicate skin
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Gerber Sleep 'n play outfits are perfect for any activity -- going out, playtime, naptime or sleepytime. Gerber three pack sleep 'n play outfits are made of 100% cotton jersey for a soft and comfortable feel. The fitted cuffs are designed to stay in place on baby's arms and the built-in feet keep little toes cozy warm. The zipper up leg is designed for ease of dressing and diaper changing and the neck tab helps protect baby's tender chim from the zipper.
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.6 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B003BIFOCW
- Item model number: 36475306A B10 06M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For the price, you can't find a better deal. In fact, I own multiple sets of this 3-pack in various sizes. Gerber can always be counted upon to deliver quality at a fair price.
I like it because it's so much easier to change my son's diaper in the middle of the night with the zipper opening from top to bottom. We also have the Carter's pajama's which take a little more effort since it has snaps all the way down. My husband complains about snapping the buttons.
The two most recent packs I bought had serious flaws.
1. The zips were sort of crooked and twisted meaning when I zipped up the suit, the leg that the zipper was on turned out to be shorter than the other one.
2. The material is very thin - this is fine, they are very cheap, but just so you're aware.
3. The worst problem - the sizing. The 6-9 month size is way too small for my four month old son! The foot section is tiny and they're so short that he can't straighten his legs out. They shrunk even further in the wash.
These are very affordable, and the patterns are cute. If you have a little baby - go for it.
Our daughter is 6 months and I make her wear the 6-9 month size and it fits her well. She was born tiny and is just 15 pounds. I am guessing it will be good for her for at another month and a half. The colors are nice and calm, we don't realy look too bold and dark colors for the baby. this looks just perfect for the price.
The zipper design is a real asset, though has a couple drawbacks. I really liked the ease of just having a zipper to close up the outfit, but when my baby sits in the outfit, the zipper makes a bump right under his chin/mouth. Also, as he gets a little bigger and the outfit seems to fit, it becomes hard to get his leg into the side without the zip (the zipper goes down only one leg). All in all, a very good product but does have a few areas it could be improved.
I still use these-- I like that they are lightweight, but I am expecting someday to have to cut my baby out of it when the zipper sticks for good.
I did have a problem with this last set where about a 1 inch section of the seem wasn't sewn, but I stitched it up without problem. I do expect it to be perfect though when buying something new!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love them. SO much easier in the dead of night during a diaper change....I found i could unzip and take the legs out of the sleeper, keeping arms in, and change the diaper... Read morePublished on August 1, 2013 by Kristin E. Lang
Hermoso, estaban a buen precio, el artículo llego sin novedad, los recomiendo. Son originales. Estoy conforme con la compra q hice. Saludos.Published on March 11, 2013 by ylianna teran
son frescos y dinamicos, muy lavables y bonitos, le duraron como 3 meses exactos, para los latinos hay que comprar una talla superiorPublished on February 16, 2013 by Pedro Jose Arellano P
These are thin, but they were great for late fall. The zipper made it easy to get on and off for diaper changes.Published on December 18, 2011 by C. Nguyen
These Gerber sleepers are so thin, and they run very small so order the next size up. I am very disappointed with this purchase, and I will definitely choose Carter over Gerber... Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by Daisy Plower