5.0 out of 5 stars Great bowls for babies/toddlers
I purchased these bowls because I wanted BPA-free products that I can use to transport food when we travel or eat out. The bowls hold 8oz and the lids snap on with a click and are not flimsy at all. I put them on the top shelf of the dishwasher and so far neither the lids or the bowls have changed form. I make most of my own baby food. I have two Boon Spoons which are...
Published on February 20, 2010 by S. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 bowls, but only 3 solid lids
I like these bowls for sending lunch items for my preschooler - they are solid and a nice size. Over time, the lids tended to disappear, so I purchased a new package, mainly because I need the covers. When they arrived, I found that the package contained 4 bowls, but only 3 solid lids, the 4th lid is "vented", only usable for microwaving - it is not leakproof or...
Published on October 2, 2011 by eotmove

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years and still using them!, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Graduates BPA Free 4 Pack Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
I bought these bowls 3 years ago for snacks and lunch. Our now-4-year-old still uses them. She eats her breakfast cereal out of them (rim is perfect for drinking left-over milk without spilling it), and I pack food in 1-2 of them in her lunchbox daily. The wide, flat base means that these bowls never tip over (unlike other bowls I have purchased). Have dish-washed on top rack for 3 years, and they are all still in fantastic shape. A few bowls got lost when we moved recently, so I'm buying more. These are a must-have for our family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for twins!, August 26, 2012
GREAT PRODUCT!
they are easy to clean. cover is great. i carry them with me everywhere such as parks, road trips and hospital check up.
highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerber Bowl = Perfect, June 25, 2012
D. English (Arnos Vale, St.Vincent & the Grenadines) - See all my reviews
These bowls were exactly what I needed. The lids are extremely tight so everything stays on the inside. Perfect to just pack rice cereal in and put in baby bag...no worry. Easy to clear and can be stored stacked. Great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for babies anymore., April 22, 2012
I wanted plastic storage containers without BPA in them for me. I use them for making lunch components to take to work. I LOVE these! They are the perfect size for sides, or for people who need a little help with portion control. The seal is very good and I have never had any leakage even when they ended up upside down in my laptop bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA!, March 22, 2012
R. Choi (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Great bowls, I use them daily and am buying more today! Tight fitting lids, lightweight but not too flimsy. Made in the USA!

4.0 out of 5 stars good for food on the go - wish it came with 4 real lids, February 16, 2012
Heather Mora (ARROYO GRANDE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased these to take finger foods along with me in the diaper bag (mostly cooked veggies but even baby cereal and yogurt). it is a good product, they haven't leaked yet, but it comes with 4 bowls, 3 regular lids and 1 "vented" lid to use in the microwave - which I found useless. I wish there were 4 regular lids. I gave it 4 out of 5 because of the lid disparity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, September 8, 2011
I use these for almost ALL of my kids meals! I have twin 10 month olds and no matter what they are eating i use these bowls. I can use them in the diaper bag as they have lids, I store leftovers in the fridge with them & I've even been known to give them to my daughters to play with as a distraction from time to time! Multi-purpose at your service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, February 25, 2011
They indeed do not spill. I find them to be just the right size. Easy to clean, no problems with odor settling in, color changing or the like.

5.0 out of 5 stars These bowls are great!, January 26, 2011
I use these bowls everyday and they suit our needs perfectly. I use them to feed my son at meals, for snacks when we are out and about and for storage. They are compact enough to take in a small diaper bag but big enough to hold quite a bit of food. The lid locks tightly, even after many times in the diswasher (top rack).

5.0 out of 5 stars Have had these bowls for nearly 5 years, January 24, 2011
These bowls are terrific. We purchased a set at about the time our child started eating solids. She is now 5 and in Kindergarden and we still use them. In fact we use 3 or 4 per day. Sometimes more. For school, they are the perfect size to pack morning and afternoon snacks. And are great for lunch as well. Fruit in one, veggies in another. A small portion of cheese. Some olives. You name it! We use them to portion out everything. Crackers, animal cookies, raisins, the list is endless. We wash them on the top rack of the dishwasher. We originally started out with 1 set. But we wound up with 3 sets total. She has been able to take the lid off and put it back on herself for the last few years. The lid snaps on, so she knows when she has it on all the way. And the teachers are always complimenting me on us using re-useable food containers and the variety of healthy food she has.

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›