5.0 out of 5 stars NUK Rest Easy Spoons
These are the greatest baby spoons I have ever found. I highly recommend them for all babies. Plus, the price is unbeatable!
Published 23 months ago by Dusty

3.0 out of 5 stars These spoons just aren't for me and my baby
I bought these spoons originally at the suggestion of my daycare provider; however, I never really cared for these spoons. Although they work well enough, I wish I had gotten different spoons for my daughter.

These are the issues that I have with these spoons:
Published 18 months ago by Squeeny

3.0 out of 5 stars These spoons just aren't for me and my baby, July 7, 2013
Squeeny (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews

These are the issues that I have with these spoons:
The bowl of the spoon is too long. My eight-month old now insists on taking the spoon from me to feed herself. But since the spoon is too long, she has difficulty getting it into her mouth, and if she does get it in she gags on it because it goes too far back into her mouth.
The little bump to keep food off the table is worthless. I always manage to get food on the bump, so I never want to put the spoon down, as I would get food on the table.
I really don't need a flat-edged spoon to help get food from around my baby's mouth. So this is another wasted feature.

I do like the material of the spoon, and they are easy to clean, but since I had to go out and buy new spoons, these were just kind of a waste of my money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but not so much 2 months on, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count (Baby Product)
I loved the spoon. All bendy. One of my twins would sometimes sleep off while eating, and because of the material the spoon is made from, i had no qualms getting food into his mouth. Its so soft , so i prod his mouth and teeth open with it.
It was really lovely at first.
However, we are down to our last spoon out of 5, and its just been 4 months of use ie each spoon was useful to us for about 2 months. The back gets all scaly n begins to peel off. Quite annoying. So definately wont get this again. Sad

5.0 out of 5 stars NUK Rest Easy Spoons, February 16, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars soft texture but wears off too easily, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count (Baby Product)
the spoon is soft and gentle for baby's gums. however after using it for just 2 weeks there's a layer of "plastic"peeling off and i have to replace the spoon with a new one.
didn't expect it to have such a short produce life.

other than that. it's easy to use and i love the design such that the spoon will not touch the surface if you place it on the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and practical!, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count (Baby Product)
Really practical for feeding babies and even let them feed themselves ! Love the colours! I recommend them to all mummies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerber spoons, December 27, 2012
I absolutely love these spoons! I already had 5 of them but they are so great I ordered more. The shape of them makes it very easy to wipe the food off of my 6 month olds mouth and face. Plus he can actually get all of the food off the spoon unlike regular round spoons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's favorite, December 14, 2012
These spoons are wonderful. They are not the hard plastic like some of the baby spoons and have a little give to them - perfect for a baby learning to eat. The spoons hold a decent amount and have been great for our baby from 6 months on. She is a year old now and still loves these spoons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best spoon for infant!, July 5, 2012
Best spoons I ever use. My 6 month old son loves it and it's easy to feed with any baby food.

5.0 out of 5 stars These spoons rock!, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count (Baby Product)
These spoons rock with spoon rest and soft tips. The squarish edges also allow more food to stay in my 10 month olds mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count (Baby Product)
Great product. Love it and will order more in the future. they are soft and very flexible so it makes it easy to feed your child. Great product.

Gerber Graduates Rest Easy Spoons, 5-Count