4.0 out of 5 stars So close to 5 stars.
These are great, but I think there should be three ice packs instead of just one since there are three cups!
Published 16 months ago by teachermom

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it - but you only get ONE freezer ring!
Published 13 months ago by Rebecca Fauske

4.0 out of 5 stars So close to 5 stars., November 3, 2013
This review is from: NUK Gerber Graduates Toddler Snacker with Ice Pack, 3-Count (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, July 9, 2013
It comes as advertised and works as expected. It's nice it has a cooling feature on top although it doesn't stay cold that long. Durable and fair for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it - but you only get ONE freezer ring!, February 6, 2014
This product is really very good ... a great idea, and eespecially here in the Australian tropics it is great to be able to take snacks out with babies or toddlers and have them kept cool. But I've re-read the listing several times and no-where does it tell you that there is only 1 of the freezer rings in the package that you receive. I fully expected to receive 3 containers, each with their own ring. This is only useful to me now when using just 1 container at a time .... I wanted to be able to use all 3 at once, cooled. So far I haven't found any listing either where I can get extra freezer rings. Disappointing. But otherwise very, very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Love these for snacks on the go, but after one trip, one cup is completely cracked and unuseable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my uses - as an adult. :), May 30, 2014
I don't have toddlers but I think this item is great for adults. I do agree with other reviewers - the set really should have come with a cooling circle for each container - or at least two of them for the three containers. It only comes with one. With that being said I have yet to use the cooling circle anyway - it just sits in my freezer...

I bought these containers specifically for snacking at the office. I really do not usually "eat lunch" while at work - instead I snack throughout the day on stuff like hummus, applesauce, fresh fruit, nuts, celery, carrots, yogurt, etc.

They work so well for my celery and carrots specifically. Just the right size. The tops have never opened either.

Plus they are a great size to just throw in my purse and go - that is really why I got these - most containers are just too big and would require me to carry another bag besides my purse. Once at work - they easily fit into my desk drawers. I highly recommend.

For hummus I think these are a bit too big. Instead for things like that - I recommend these: http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Square-2-cup-Storage-Container/dp/B00DUORMVI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

4.0 out of 5 stars handy little items, April 25, 2014
I use it for homemade "trailmix." These are practical items. They're about the perfect size for taking to work and having a having a midmorning snack. The plastic has yet to stain and seems rsilient and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for stage 2-3 meals, December 2, 2014
These are great! I already knew from other reviews that there was only one ice pack, so that didn't bother me. I've used these for stage 2-3 solids, now that my kiddo is eating more, and I like that it fits in the bottle warmer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 22, 2014
Jill (Dunedin, FL) - See all my reviews
these are perfect for my 3 year old's lunch. i only wish it came with another ice insert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for lunches, November 5, 2013
Mathi Bear (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
The cups arrived exactly as pictured and included one freezer ring that can be stored in the freezer to keep the contents cold. Mostly I use them to pack goldfish or other small snacks for school, and use the freezer ring when I add grapes or blueberries.

2.0 out of 5 stars only one ice pack, October 12, 2013
these are fairly simple containers you can buy Ziploc containers for half the money. They seemed great because of the ice pack in the lid and that means no lugging an extra cooler with ice packs around. When they arrived there is only one ice pack to share between 3 containers totally not worth it