5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I use these to layer clothes on my one year old. The sizes run small, so the 18-month size fits my 20 lb baby, but I love them. Exactly what I hoped for.
Published 19 months ago by Becky A

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrinkage!
Published 6 months ago by Jennifer Fisher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrinkage!, March 18, 2014
These definitely get the job done BUT I'd buy a size bigger than you need, because this particular brand shrinks in the wash. For baby items, I just don't have time to line dry: my schedule is such that I need clothes that can be dumped in the washer (and aren't terribly temperature sensitive, as my husband doesn't pay attention to 'cold' vs. 'warm') and can then be dumped in the dryer. While these hold up, as far as stitching is concerned, they do NOT hold true to size, once you wash them. Perhaps they'd do better if I 'babied' my baby's clothes a little more. But I'd rather spend time with him, not his wash!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The 6-9 months size is way too small..., January 18, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Newborn 3 Pack Long-Sleeve Onesie Set, White (Apparel)
There is nothing wrong with the quality of these shirts, but the size is too small. My daughter is 6 months old and if anything the 6-9 should fit loose, but she doesn't even fit into it. It looks like a size "newborn" or 0-3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, December 6, 2012
I am giving them to a new born great grandson and I have opened the package and they are well made and very soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gerber runs small, September 14, 2014
Heads up to you future parents. Gerber brand clothes run small. This is also what we hear from others. To give you something to work with, our daughter is 3 months old and in the 86th percentile for height. She's in the 50th percentile for weight. These 12 month clothes are just getting a bit too short for her. Not a huge issue if you know what size to get which is why I wrote this.

3.0 out of 5 stars probably fine for the money., July 15, 2014
Good for layering or for a cooler summer night. They seem to run a little small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good As PJ's - - But Didn't Dry Due to Shrinkage Complaints, June 10, 2014
I bought the 6-9 month onesies to be PJ's for my nearly 4-month-old daughter. She is tall and skinny for her age. I didn't read through all the reviews until after I placed the order (whoops). They are a little bit big on her which is perfect and what I would expect for 6-9 month clothes on a 4-month old baby. However if I dried them in the dryer and they shrunk as much as everyone says I think they would just barely fit her. So, I'm just line drying them and they're working fine. When she outgrows these I'll buy again but next time I'll buy 2 or even 3 sizes up so I can throw them in the dryer and not worry about it. They are perfect for PJ's so I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Gerber onesies, May 21, 2014
Love these! They are perfect for under my son's spring Pj's when the nights are too cold for short sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisified, April 15, 2014
Happy camper here. Got exactly what I ordered at a fair agreed on price, and within 2 days as we shook upon. I will be repeating this process in a few months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrink lots, April 3, 2014
Our child just got out of his 0-3 Gerber onesies and has been in Carter's 3 months onesies. We got these assuming they'd be the same side or a bit bigger. While the Carter's still fit, after one wash of these they shrunk a lot and are way too small to even snap shut for a first wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›