4.0 out of 5 stars Four thumbs up!
Both of my twins love this stuff, hence the four thumbs up. I know it has pork gelatin in it, but since we are not vegetarians, that is not that big of a concern to us. I feed it to them alone, or as a means to get them to eat more veggies by adding other foods to it.
Published 8 months ago by twinscheetz

3.0 out of 5 stars Great dinner but horrible price!
My twins love this!! BUT Walmart sells them for $1/ for a 2pack! Worth going there to save the extra $!
Published on December 29, 2011 by Robert Whitaker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four thumbs up!, October 25, 2013
twinscheetz (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 9, 2014
My baby loves it, a greate meal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, June 30, 2014
My daughter has to be in the mood to eat these. I dont know if she is a fan of tomato and these might be why she doesnt always like these. I like them because not many baby foods have these veggies in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby is 10 months old and loves this flavor ..., June 30, 2014
J. Mattia (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
My baby is 10 months old and loves this flavor. She's been eating this flavor since she was 6 months old. Can't really find this flavor at the local supermarket. Expiration date on these were November 2014. Plenty of time for her devour all 16 tubs. Tubs were not damaged in shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars i dont know what it tasted like but baby boy eats this up, June 15, 2014
i would definitely recommend this product to anybody that wants and enjoys quality on a daily basis works very well !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good food, May 30, 2014
Its a very good food. My baby liked it..easy to feed and even easy to swallow for baby too !

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Organic 2nd Foods, Banana Peach Granola, 2 Count, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 8) (Grocery)
"Thank you Gerber for making an organic product! My baby loves it and I feel so good giving him not only organic but a reputable brand that has stood the test of time."

Ditto!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to go organic!, February 18, 2014
I have tried to go organic more often with my daughter. I like this, and so does my daughter! She would gobble it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves this; yes, you can make your own baby food but this product has been very convenient for me, November 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 9, 2013
Very good. My baby loved it.she will just finish it all.healthy and best for kids / infants at their growing age

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›