5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!
I love the long sleeve onesies. I am very happy with this purchase and the time it took to receive it.
Published on May 14, 2010 by A. Sions

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! These appear to be smaller than NB size...
The side snaps are what made this product appealing and a must have for new born babies. But the size for the package I received looked to be for preemies instead. After wash n dry before wear, baby will probably get about 1 week's use max. Label says for 5-8lbs.
Published on February 18, 2011 by Savvymomma

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, May 14, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Small Newborns, August 20, 2011
Cindy H. (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gerber Long Sleeve Side Snap Bodysuits Brand, 3 Pack, Newborn (Apparel)
These were the only outfits our daughter wore for the first three months of her life, both because she was small (5 lbs 12 oz) and because of the side snap style. She hated anything going over her head and therefore so did we. Our onesies are still in good condition after being washed repeatedly for three months. We had nine of these onesies.

Be sure the tag says NB 5-8 lbs if you have a small newborn. There is also a 0-3 months tag, which is for larger newborns and which we used from 4-5 months. Note: this review is not for the exact onesies pictured. We must have the previous generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for newborns!, May 1, 2011
At first I only had 3 of these shirts, then I got 6 more. It's a must for newborns. Easy to put on and take off. I recommend them to all my pregnant friends (and they love it).

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware! These appear to be smaller than NB size..., February 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the search, January 27, 2011
Qivuit (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
These are harder to find, but worth the search. The long-sleeves come with little mitts to protect their little faces from long nails, and the kimono style onesie is great because babies do not like things covering their faces or getting stuck around their big heads!

Rate and Discover Movies