4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout
Great product. Just don't buy "less plastic" water bottles. They have shorter tops than others and your spout may leak.
Also in the two pack - there is only one cover for both spouts.....
Published on July 7, 2010 by Lu

1.0 out of 5 stars GOOD IF YOUR BABY/TODDLER CAN'T SQUEEZE.....
If you squeeze the bottle at all, it squirts out like a jet! The newer, thinner water bottles squeeze very easily; a bad combination. My 15 month old daughter got to use it for less than 2 minutes before we took it away.
Maybe it'd be good for the pool, or on a bottle that won't collapse.
Published on August 3, 2010 by Jonzen1977

1.0 out of 5 stars GOOD IF YOUR BABY/TODDLER CAN'T SQUEEZE....., August 3, 2010
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
Maybe it'd be good for the pool, or on a bottle that won't collapse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but............., June 5, 2009
Cleopatra (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
I bought these spouts based on great reviews but got extremely disappointed when I start using them. They leak badly may be because a lot of water bottles were changed for the past year or so. I wish I got other toppers instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout, July 7, 2010
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
Also in the two pack - there is only one cover for both spouts.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as promised, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
These are actually great. My 2 year old son drives me crazy with water bottles. He refuses to let me hold it while he takes a sip. He wants to hold it and carry it and eventually, spill it. So, I went online looking for a solution and came across this product. I ordered it and to my surprise, it works great. I haven't had any problems fitting it to various brands of water bottles and it's yet to leak. Luckily, my son hasn't made any issue about it being on either. He's just happy with the fact that he's holding the water bottle! I've already told my friends who have small children, about these. Only complaint...it takes alot of muscle to put the product on, which causes some water to shoot out of it if you're not careful. A small negative I'm willing to take among all the positives!

5.0 out of 5 stars sippy cup, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
I love this product. I can throw one in my purse and have a spill-proof drink for my 2 year old child without having to carry bottles everywhere. Lost my last one, so this time I bought 6! Must make sure you have it completely pushed onto bottle or it will leak. But once set securely, no leaks at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, August 9, 2009
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
My mom gave me one of these before I had my daughter. The first time I used it she was 9 months old and she loved it! She's now 1 year old and she uses one every day on a little water bottle. They work great for my nephews' ages 3, 5 & 7 so they don't spill their flavored waters and they keep the bees out when they take them outside. They have never leaked. I think the reviewer who had leaking problems didn't push them on all the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
This allows my child independence without a mess. He drinks more water with this product available. Makes mom and baby happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, March 9, 2010
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
I would love to say that I liked these. I love the idea of them. As soon as I received them I tried them out. I put one on a bottle and took a sip. Seems perfect! Then I turned the bottle upsidedown to see what happened and water came pouring out as if there was no valve. When I looked inside, the valve opened but didn't close. So I tried the second lid that came in the package. Same thing. So I poked the tip of a chopstick in to close the valve. Tried again and the same thing happened. So... I'm going to try a different brand. I hope the next ones work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item for toddlers!, June 26, 2009
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
I'm dying because they are so hard to find. We LOVE ours and use it constantly. It allows any water bottle (well, standard ones) to be turned into a spill-proof sippy cup. Absolutely awesome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe they were defects?, July 4, 2010
This review is from: Gerber Spill Proof Water Spout 2 per pack (Baby Product)
My sister highly recommended these to me. She had one spout, and her daughter has been using it daily for over a year. It has always been spill proof. I had been looking for quite a while for one, and finally decided to order from Amazon since I hadn't been able to find them in the stores. I received them and after using one of them once--for literally like 2 sips of water, the hole inside opened up, and the seal was not working. It just leaked all over the place. I thought maybe it had a defect, so I tried the other one. Same thing happened. I was so disappointed as I had been anticipating using them for some time. I contacted the seller Set4baby, and they said they would send a replacement. I never did receive the replacement. They claim that the shipping confirmation came back as being delivered, but I really have not seen them. I am pretty disappointed in the purchase. Especially since I had to pay the shipping.

Rate and Discover Movies