5.0 out of 5 stars excellent navy seals knife, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Gerber "US NAVY SEALS" 440 Stainless Steel Folding Knife and Sheath #034 (Misc.)
great knife well made for all the things it is needs to do for the price you can not beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and light weight, June 7, 2014
Richard J Beier (Green Valley, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Like all survival gear I expect to wear it on my person rather than carry it in a back pack. This knife with its pocket clip is ideal for a day hike or a long term friend on a major outing. It's light and thin but rugged and holds and excellent durable and sharp edge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife, May 29, 2014
Gerber makes the best knives I've seen and I have a few..I use the knife all the time and it is sharp so be careful.The 440 stainless steel blade will last a long time if you take care of it and sharpen it when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife for the money, May 5, 2014
I lost a Gerber tactical knife that was my EDC and liked it enough to consider another Gerber. Found this 440 SS folding knife with a great price and bought it. I have been totally pleased with all aspects, I dont use the sheath and the clip is tight enough to keep the knife in my pocket at all times. Sharp enough out of the box but I like a razor so a few minutes on a DMT block and it was perfect. I would buy this knife again.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice knife, April 21, 2013
I love the knife.Its nice for these bass fishing trips i go on love the knife. Go seals great job

Rate and Discover Movies