Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 5, 2010
I really like these training underwear and will likely use them we we leave the house, once my daughter is potty-trained, as their thickness allows them to soak up liquid before it reaches my daughter's pants. I initially bought them to make the cold-turkey transition from diapers, but I think they are too absorbant for that. My daughter barely noticed when she had an accident. However, when I used the really thin panties, she immediately stopped what she was doing and said "Uh oh!," and she was able to feel the urine running down her leg. We're not very far in the potty-training process, so take my review with a grain of salt!
on March 23, 2011
These trainers are just what we needed. They are perfect for the occasional mess. The center is not very absorbent, but it does help contain messes for as long as it takes to get to the bathroom, which is all we need. My daughter is 20 1/2 months, and 24 pounds and the 18 month fits her perfectly.
on August 20, 2010
These were our mainstay during potty training and I purchased several packs. I am not a fan of using pull-ups, but it is nice to have padded underwear so that one is not continually having to clean up pee off the floor. They have just enough padding to protect from small accidents, i.e. your child realizes what is happening and runs to the bathroom. If he/she decides to completely eliminate, you are still going to have a big puddle to clean up though. Another plus for us with these training pants is how soft they are. My daughter is very tactile and wanted to wear them every day because of their softness. She even continued to wear them for some time after being fully potty trained.
on July 31, 2010
I bought these training pants on my mother's advice when trying to air out my DD's bottom. They are 100% cotton, run a little small, but prevent spillage very well. I am looking forward to using them when I actually start potty training. Too bad they are so hard to find in stores- I think they'd be a great alternative to disposable pull-ups. Washing out poo can be a little gnarly, but then again, that's why I chose not to use cloth diapers.
on September 25, 2010
The gerber training pants are great. I looked every where to find some training pants smaller than size 2. Gerbers training pants are available in size 18 months. They are very well made, of course they are made by Gerber. They wash and dry very good. I would suggest anyone with a tiny child to try these.I would like to see more varities. I bought 3 packs of the same thing.
on April 1, 2013
These hold a fair amount of urine. When my daughter was potty training and peeing at random whenever she felt like it was a little less to clean up off the floor because a lot of it was caught in the panty. I suppose they are better than wearing a thin piece of cotton panty. But the price I did not like. It's a little expensive for only 3 panties.
on January 6, 2011
I love how these training pants keep accidents from making a mess on the floor. They are nice and thick. My only problem is that they are tight around her thighs and she complains that they are too tight. They fit fine everywhere else so I can't go up a size.
on September 30, 2011
Exactly what I expected!!!!! Thanks! I suggest using these during the transition to Big Girl Panties. My kids are small and this is the smallest I could get (in 18 mos). My child is 2 and wearing 12mos. They are a bit big but serves the purpose.
on September 12, 2010
Great for potty training. Better than disposable training pants in helping a child learn the signals. Disposables seem to be too similar to diapers. My 2.5 year old understood the signals and was pretty much potty trained in 1 week.
on October 12, 2010
These are great and very soft for my 22 month old. They hold a very small amount of pee but that is why we got them. We don't want to use pull ups since they are just like diapers and my daughter loves to wear these.