Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber Unisex-Baby Bears 5 Pack Cap, Green/White, Newborn
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

This product has very good quality.
fits very well to my son who has to this day 4 months old.
I'm very happy with the purchase made via amazon
regards
Victor.
on May 24, 2014
These things always fell off of my sons head. I gave it 3 stars because I know it could have been the shape of his head or something but they should have fit better then they did. Also I had the 1 lose some stitching in the wash.
on June 22, 2013
These baby caps were purchased to donate to a public hospital in Dominican Republic. The hospital does not have enough supplies for new mothers and infants. It would be nice if the hats were packaged in bulk packages and cost a little less per hat. Other colors would be great too.
on December 17, 2013
This cap is not worth the money even though it has great patterns and feels good to touch/wear. I bought these for my kid and after one wear, the cap never retained its shape. The cap once stretched to fit my kid's head, never retained its shape to wear it again. It got loose at the rim of the cap.
I love gerber onesies for which I bought these to match them. But the material that this is made is not upto the mark.
on August 29, 2013
I really like these lil caps.. I loved that they came in different designs. The fit would depend on the size of your baby's head.. My son is 3 months old and it fits snug but soon it won't fit.. He has a big head .. :)
on March 22, 2014
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.
on March 20, 2014
The set is really cute but I ordered these hats along with the set of clothes to match but they sent me a different color hat set so now my baby's hats don't match the outfits i bought :( very very disappointed.
on April 1, 2014
these hats are a perfect fit for my preemie 4lb baby. he spent the first month in the nicu which was somewhat cold
on July 1, 2014
nice variety and items are as pictued, however they are very large for a newborn. Most likely closer to 3-6month size
on May 27, 2013
I personally did not like this product. I ordered the 0-3 mos size and I have other brands like Carter's and Child of Mine that fit much better. Would not recommend.