Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on July 25, 2013
While these mittens are good, in that they are soft, fit well and the elastic is not too tight, I ended up not using the much at all. I only use it at times when my little ones finger nails have over grown( and I haven't had the opportunity to clip them). They say mittens are not good for the development of the baby as they learn a lot through touch, so I avoid putting these on my baby much. I am rating this product 5stars because as such I think the product is not bad at all!
on March 21, 2014
These are great mitts. My baby is 3 months old and I think we'll still get quite a bit of use out of them, but he is a small baby, in the 5th percentile. We try to keep up with trimming his little nails, but they always seem to have rough edges. These also keep his hands a little warmer during naps, we generally keep our house pretty cold. WIsh they came in cuter patterns, these are just OK. But he doesn't wear them during wake/play-time anyways.
on August 29, 2013
We had a few pairs of scratch mittens from Gerber and other brands. By far, we preferred these. They were the right size for those tiny hands, and the elastic was just tight enough to keep the mittens on, but not too tight to get over squirmy fingers or cut off circulation. Good purchase!
on April 22, 2014
My baby has longer fingers and these mittens fit but just barely. Otherwise they would be perfect because they are light weight and soft (the ones that fit are like real grow up mittens in terms of thickness).
on April 28, 2013
I loved using these for my newborn daughter. I found that In order to keep elastic tight do not try and store one mitten inside the other. It will stretch the elastic just a little bit but that is just enough to keep the mitten from staying on. Once I figured that out the mittens worked great and stayed on my daughters hands quite well.
on July 16, 2013
The mitten fits well and does not come off, without being too snug on an infant's hand. They are light, but still provide warmth and our son does not seem to mind them. We have been using them since our son was born and they have not shrunk after washing them.
on October 17, 2013
These were great at first but the yellow ones stretched out so much after a few uses that they slip right off his hands. The striped ones are still usable but worried that they may stretch out with more use as well.
on April 29, 2014
These look cute and worked alright during those first few weeks of baby's life. However, it wasn't long before they began to fall off constantly. The elastic band was just too lose for my baby's hands. Putting socks on my baby's hands worked better.
on September 11, 2013
These gloves do a great job keeping my kid from scratching his face. My only concern with this is the elasticity of the band eventually wearing out. I haven't had any issues yet, but will keep everyone up-to-date on how it's going.
on July 14, 2013
Amazed at how these little guys actually stay on our baby's hands through all the punches and kicks he does.

Also, he doesn't try to take them off once they're on! I was amazed as this was not my experience in the past with kids.