4.0 out of 5 stars sizes run SMALL
Published 23 months ago by Amy J

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small and is thin
I purchased these do applique on the front, but the first was that they were way too small. These were more like a 9-12 months, and I ordered 18 months. The second problem was that these are very thin. Overall not happy with the quality of these.
Published 16 months ago by Danielle

4.0 out of 5 stars sizes run SMALL, September 30, 2012
I have purchased Gerber onesies in every size since preemie. They make a great base for layering in colder weather, and are easy to throw on when we are hanging around the house. They are soft and hold up well to washes. However, the onesies run extremely small. My 6 month old is a very average size (17 lbs, 27 in) and comfortably fits into the 12 month size. Order one or two sizes bigger than you think you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug fit, great onesies, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Infant 4 Pack Onesies Brand (Apparel)
Gerber onesies are notorious for being snug fitting. For example, in most other major kid's clothing brands, my son (11 months, weighs 22 lbs) is between 12-18 months size. These 18 month Gerber onesies fit him tight, more like a 12 month size onesie from other brands. He wears them under sweaters and layers so that his lower back/diaper crack isn't showing, and so that he can easily strip down to a plain white t-shirt for the highchair. Great quality fabric. Love at the diapering buttons are shifted toward the front for easy access. If you're between sizes or plan to wash in hot water, size UP!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber runs small, February 15, 2013
I love the quality of this product, but it definitely runs small. I have to buy two sizes up so it's not too tight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small and is thin, May 6, 2013
Danielle (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 6, 2014
I like that they run a little small because my daughter runs a little small. The cut is a little feminine so I don't know if I'd recommend them to people with boys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2014
They fit good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30, 2014
durable and good quality

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give zero stars, I would., June 21, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Infant 4 Pack Onesies Brand (Apparel)
I ordered this item too long ago to return it, but the item I received isn't even close to the item I ordered. It was 4 different style onesies SLOPPILY TAPED to the cardboard backing - and ALL OF THEM WERE SIZE 0-3 MONTHS. I ORDERED 18 MONTHS. Because they were for a gift that I planned to screen print on for a baby shower, I didn't open the package until now, two days before. Now there is nothing I can do and my gift is ruined. I will never spend another dime on Amazon. Every single order I have made in the past 10 months has included some kind of disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good onesies, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Infant 4 Pack Onesies Brand (Apparel)
They are probably the best brand of onesies. I have some long sleeve onesies from Leverett and they are stretching with every use so they have almost gotten stretched out beyond their ability to be used. They fall right off my sons shoulders. These do not. They are like a memory foam mattress and always seem to go right back to their original shape.

1.0 out of 5 stars Its small., May 21, 2014
The 12 month old sizes were closer to typical 6 month sizes. I have a large baby, so it was rather noticeable right out of the box.

Rate and Discover Movies