5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!
These socks stay on. They aren't too tight and they don't stretch out over time. The best infant socks we've ever had and this is our 4th child.
Published on June 7, 2012 by L. Rotert

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small.
Nice, thick socks that seem to be holding up well. But my son is only 8 weeks old and about 13 pounds, and he's already grown out of these! We only got about 3 weeks of use out of them (which I know is common with how quickly babies grow, but I figured since they're labeled for up to 6 months of age, we'd get a little more use out of them than we did).
Published 15 months ago by Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay on!, June 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great standard white socks, February 20, 2013
Metuka (South Florida) - See all my reviews
These are soft and thick socks, and if you're trying to keep your little ones feet warm, these will do the trick. The elasticity in them is really good too which means your baby will have a hard time making them slip off. They are a bit short, I wish they were longer, but otherwise they are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Function, but not as designed, January 12, 2013
The material is great. For these socks to stay on we were not able to keep them folded - as designed. We had to unfold the cuff, leaving a raw, unfinished edge for the socks not to end up on the floor or in his carrier. The socks hold-up well in the unfolded state, but we would rather see these socks have a longer shank so we could use them as designed - with the cuffs folded.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a bit small., June 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i love them, March 2, 2013
miki mck "mrs mcK" (QUEEN CREEK, ARIZONA, US) - See all my reviews
these socks are super comfy for my baby so cozy and soft they are stretchy and never ever come out of his feet no matter how much he kicks and plays it will stay on. but since they were white it gets a little less white everytime but nothing like a little bleach to white them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic socks, February 23, 2013
Perfect for tiny little feet in winter. The cuffs don't stay rolled and they are easier than some other socks for baby to kick off, but they're great little socks to keep tiny feet warm and match any outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, June 28, 2012
Excellent socks it is one of the babie's most have, they are soft they look very comfortable and make their feet warm. I like it for when they sleep. It keeps your baby warm

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, Wish They Lasted, March 8, 2014
Becka01 (Rochester, Minnesota) - See all my reviews
I ordered these socks while pregnant, and my little one started wearing them immediately. Unfortunately they started developing holes within two weeks! Its not like a newborn is overly hard on them, so having the holes develop is really ridiculous. Its too bad because they're thick and cozy, and they stay on well - he rarely is able to kick them off. I agree with other reviewers that the fit is small, I ordered the 0-3 months and he's just about outgrown them at 5 weeks. I'm ordering more of the Robeez brand - they stay on well, and seem to be better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit so well!, October 22, 2012
I have tried so many brands of socks and these are the only ones that stay on my son's feet! They hold up well in the wash too. Overall good product and I am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to socks, March 21, 2014
These are the only socks ( with an exception of zutano snap booties) that my 2 month old from the start couldn't squirm or kick off. They really mold to the size of the baby's foot so always fit perfectly.

Rate and Discover Movies