5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
I've had the worst time finding gender neutral clothing, so I very much appreciate the neutral coloring on these pajamas. We have a girl/boy twin set and I do NOT want a bunch of pink and blue crap. It's too hard to color-code them when you're doing eight feeding/diaper changes a day minimum. I want to grab whatever is on top and go. These fit the bill. In addition,...
Published on August 12, 2012 by Andrea K. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for in-between size but poor quality
Pros:
- Gerber clothing is usually a little small, so it's good for in-between size. For example the 0-3 month fits my baby well after he outgrown the NB but still a little small for 3m, also the 3-6 month fits him when he is 3-4 months old.
- Gerber clothing is a little thin, compared to Carter's. But it's good for the summer, which was when my son was born...
Published on November 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, June 23, 2013
I thought the material seemed somewhat thin compared to other baby onesies. Also the size ran small so I did not get that much use out of these outfits

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, May 31, 2013
The material is thin and cheap. The print/design faded after just a couple of washes. But the price is good, so I guess you get what you pay for. Since we go through a lot of onesees daily (from poop to spit up), it's nice to buy a bunch of these to have around. So I guess they do serve a purpose.

Also, they looked like an alright design in the picture, but once you get them, you'll see that they're not actually that cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, May 12, 2013
I got these for my little sister. The fabric is very soft and it's easy to wear them. Gerber one of my fav brands!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and nice material!, April 30, 2013
These are soft and very cute print. I LOVE that these dont have buttons but zips - it is so easy to get the baby in and out of them. Very comfortable!

4.0 out of 5 stars good choice, April 23, 2013
good pick for my baby.... this colour n texture was also good. i loved it and sure my baby loves it too

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 10, 2013
Good merchandise and according to the specifications
This is what I wanted the good of the nation and an appropriate size

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy., March 26, 2013
It is a good fit for a newborn baby and just enough to use as a second layer if it is cold, or as one layer if warm.
I would like to add that these will shrink a lot after wash & dry! Make sure you buy a size bigger than you need. I wish I did...

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 21, 2013
This type of baby clothing is as comfortable and easy to use, not up nor down, keeps the underwear in place and the baby is very light.

4.0 out of 5 stars ..., February 24, 2013
These items are adorable and my nephew looks really cute in them. His mother likes them because they're easy to get on and off his squirmy little body!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Gerber, February 9, 2013
The material is slightly thinner then the ones I bought at BuyBuyBaby but they were still useful and good. I'd buy more and I will.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›