5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published on August 12, 2012 by Andrea K. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for in-between size but poor quality
Pros:
- Gerber clothing is usually a little small, so it's good for in-between size. For example the 0-3 month fits my baby well after he outgrown the NB but still a little small for 3m, also the 3-6 month fits him when he is 3-4 months old.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for in-between size but poor quality, November 21, 2012
Pros:
- Gerber clothing is a little thin, compared to Carter's. But it's good for the summer, which was when my son was born. And I think it's soft and good to sleep in.
- Zipper is very convenient. Even though you have to unzip the whole thing instead of only opening the bottem half like the button ones, it's still 3 times quicker with a zipper.

Cons:
- Poor quality: after about one month's wear and wash, they look very old and the monkey tails on the yellow one start to fall off. To avoid my baby accidentally catching any of those in his month, I have to peel off the monkey tails. I think for baby clothing they need to make it better quality and safer.

Overall I think you get what your money's worth since they are very cheap (half price of a Carter's one), and they last for about a month. If you don't plan to have more kids that could potentially reuse this item, then it doesn't really matter because that's how quickly baby outgrown this size anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 2 Pack Zip Front Sleep and Play (Apparel)
I've had the worst time finding gender neutral clothing, so I very much appreciate the neutral coloring on these pajamas. We have a girl/boy twin set and I do NOT want a bunch of pink and blue crap. It's too hard to color-code them when you're doing eight feeding/diaper changes a day minimum. I want to grab whatever is on top and go. These fit the bill. In addition, the zipper front is fantastic for fast diaper changes. I don't have to deal with a million little snaps and, more importantly, my large husband (6'5") doesn't have to try and struggle with tiny little snaps. The zipper is fast and furious. These pajamas keep the babies warm and cozy and they are sized properly to their weights.

These are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little sleepers, November 29, 2012
My baby has slept in these every night for the last month, and there are no issues. The zipper isn't the smoothest, but so far has not gotten stuck. They are big on my six month old, but she is a peanut and she'll be wearing these for a while. The pattern is cute, not obnoxious, and doesn't have any text, which i appreciate. The fabric is very lightweight, which is why I give 4 stars instead of 5. My baby sleeps in this inside of a zip-up fleece sack, and it is around 70 degrees in her room. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but thin, November 27, 2012
These are very cute on my baby girl. They are thin and go well with the halo sleep sack on cooler nights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sleep wear which looked gorgeous on my baby, October 26, 2012
This is a pure cotton sleep wear not the fleece type... worked perfectly for the hot south cal weather.. it looked beautiful on my baby. Planning to order another set.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 6, 2012
Bought this product before even using it i unzipped it and the zipper didnt go back smoothly,the fabric pulled away from the zipper and the quality of the material was very coarse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth money, September 16, 2012
These sleepers are bad. First time my son wore them the foot ripped and the monkeys on the front peeled off. For the Money I paid it was a rip off I'm very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Sleep & Plays!, August 17, 2012
These are must haves for anyone having a baby or who already has a baby! They are easy to put on and take off of baby and they are the perfect material weight for those cooler evenings and for bedtime! We have TONS of these and love them!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but run small, September 11, 2012
These are nice, light weight sleep and plays. I prefer zippers over snaps, and that is difficult to find. I have found that Gerber products run small. I ordered size 6-9 months. My son is 2 1/2 months old - weighs a little under 12 lbs and is 24" tall. The 6-9 month size fit him perfectly, with barely little room to grow. I wash all my clothes in cold water and dry on low heat. These still shrunk a bit too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Gerber product, December 3, 2013
Bought these for my Grandson...soft, fit perfectly, and washed nicely for next use. After he grew out of this size I am able to keep for future children.