Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 6-9 Months|Color: White|Change

on June 29, 2012
I bought the three pack as "backup" outfits for daycare - for after those diaper mishaps! I was pleasantly surprised on how soft these onesies are! They are lightweight but still keep your baby warm enough without getting too hot. I sent two to daycare as backups and we use the other one in our "rotation". I specifically bought these for the longer sleeves - hard to find onsies with long sleeves. They are more 3/4 sleeves than long sleeves. Our little one is approx 12 pounds and has very long legs. The size 3-6 months fit perfect. They wash really well and so far no stains from the formula drippings. This would be a good gift for someone!
on November 15, 2012
I bought these for my daughter as some nice long-sleeve onesies for the winter, and it was an epic fail. I knew Gerber runs small, but I figured I'd be ok with the 3-6 months size since she's just barely started wearing that size and some of her clothes are still 0-3 months, even though she's six months old (she's long and thin). These ought to be labeled 0-3 months, if even that; they're already too tight and too short on her, and the sleeve length is to her elbows--nowhere near long sleeves. And are they good for winter? No. The material is so thin they'd be much better for summer. These were a complete waste of money.
on May 19, 2013
My only complaint with these onesies is that they seem to run quite small. I bought 24 mo for my daughter who typically wears 18mo clothes, and its apparent that they won't fit her very long. Other than that, they seem well made and the material is soft.
on February 20, 2014
Always loved Gerber onesies but they definitely run small. My son is 4mos old but in the 90 percentile for length and weighs about 15-16lbs and the 6-9mos fit perfectly. Prob won't last 3 mos though. These wash well and are soft.
on January 14, 2015
I bought these onesies for decorating with fabric paint. After washing & drying I painted them. Once the paint dried I put them on my baby & the onesie had to be stretched out to fit her which slightly distorted the image I painted on. They still fit, but stretch out easily.
review image
on March 1, 2016
The Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Longsleeve Onsies, 18 month size, are great! I mostly use them for my son to wear underneath T-shirts in cooler weather. It makes his hand-me-down wardrobe from his older brother much more versatile! (Since their age and seasons don't match exactly) I also sometimes put one on with just jeans and one of his cute bandana bibs. I bought these because he gets his hands in his diaper and so he constantly needs a onsie one, but I don't have that many long-sleeved onsies for the cool weather! This was definitely the best price I found and I'm very happy.
Glancing at some of the other reviews, it looks like they shrunk for some people, but I haven't had that problem. My son is fitting nicely in the 18 month onsies and he's just a couple ounces under 20 pounds.
The fabric is fairly thin, so if you're looking for good winter-wear, this may not be it, but I think it does keep him warm enough. The material, which is 100% cotton, is very soft. From other onsies we've had I haven't noticed these are any better or worse, and I'm pleased with them.
on January 5, 2016
These onesies are of solid construction, and what I consider the "standard onesie" bodysuit. They feature "expandable shoulders" which means that instead of a stitched seam running from the neck to the shoulders, the fabric is crossed and lays flat. The best part of this shoulder feature is the ease of pulling these over baby's head, especially a newborn.

These onesies do run rather small. Our baby fits comfortably in the size 6-9 months, and he is only 2 months old (approx 10 lbs). He is a slender baby, and not the common chubby or "round" shape. We did receive a package of these in 0-3 months...and wow are they tiny!

Overall, I'd say that these are well-made, good quality onesies. I gave four stars instead of five because of the sizing issue, which can be costly if you are not aware ahead of time.
on January 29, 2014
I love these undershirts, especially in winter. They are high quality and have that comfy neck opening that goes easily over baby's head. My 10 month baby is chubby; 21 pounds and most of it is in his belly and thighs, so the arms are a little long, but the 18 months size fits him everywhere else. I bought two packs because, now, when it's cold, we have them under his clothes, and keep them on at night under his pjs since he is not old enough to use a blanket yet.
on December 27, 2013
I bought this pack of onesies for my 8 month old baby (20 lbs, 29 inches). While the length was fine, the sleeves were too long. I wanted to order a bigger size so these would last longer, but I messed up. I should have ordered the 18 month size which fit him perfectly. My baby is now 10 months old and 30 inches long, and they fit much better but sleeves are still long (the is still wearing the 18 month size which still fit him). Please note that there is no way a 24 month old would fit in this (unless very skinny and short). Also, you cannot put this in the dryer, even in low setting. If you do, it would shrink significantly. Great for layering.
on March 2, 2016
Every baby needs to own a pack or two of white onesies. I personally love these Gerber brand ones. They fix as expected and are easy to take on and off. 3 snaps At the bottom to keep this little onesie in place. These wash easily with other whites and don't appear to shrink. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a baby boy or girl! They are great for layering underneath of sleeper or matching with a pair of pants for everyday wear. Sadly my daughter has outgrown the sizing on these and I can't use anymore. If I could I would!