5.0 out of 5 stars soft and lightweight
Published on June 29, 2012 by Kathryn

2.0 out of 5 stars So small and so thin
Published 20 months ago by HEK

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and lightweight, June 29, 2012
I bought the three pack as "backup" outfits for daycare - for after those diaper mishaps! I was pleasantly surprised on how soft these onesies are! They are lightweight but still keep your baby warm enough without getting too hot. I sent two to daycare as backups and we use the other one in our "rotation". I specifically bought these for the longer sleeves - hard to find onsies with long sleeves. They are more 3/4 sleeves than long sleeves. Our little one is approx 12 pounds and has very long legs. The size 3-6 months fit perfect. They wash really well and so far no stains from the formula drippings. This would be a good gift for someone!

2.0 out of 5 stars So small and so thin, November 15, 2012
I bought these for my daughter as some nice long-sleeve onesies for the winter, and it was an epic fail. I knew Gerber runs small, but I figured I'd be ok with the 3-6 months size since she's just barely started wearing that size and some of her clothes are still 0-3 months, even though she's six months old (she's long and thin). These ought to be labeled 0-3 months, if even that; they're already too tight and too short on her, and the sleeve length is to her elbows--nowhere near long sleeves. And are they good for winter? No. The material is so thin they'd be much better for summer. These were a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not good and very small than listed, January 8, 2013
I bought this for my daughter, I bought the size 6-9 months even though shes only 3 months old, but it is much smaller than I expected. It can last for only a week before she outgrows. The quality of the cloth is not good at all. Its very thin fabric. I would not recommend this to friends.
But Amazon was kind enough to process refund for this product the very same day I requested. Really like Amazon's customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, order up, February 20, 2014
Always loved Gerber onesies but they definitely run small. My son is 4mos old but in the 90 percentile for length and weighs about 15-16lbs and the 6-9mos fit perfectly. Prob won't last 3 mos though. These wash well and are soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expect a smaller size and you won't be disappointed, January 16, 2014
Gerber always runs small but these work perfectly to put under other clothes for my baby, especially during the winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, decent price., May 19, 2013
My only complaint with these onesies is that they seem to run quite small. I bought 24 mo for my daughter who typically wears 18mo clothes, and its apparent that they won't fit her very long. Other than that, they seem well made and the material is soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars they shrink!, February 20, 2013
seem good quality and well made. perfect for layering. be aware - they shrink and the sizing is weird. knowing this i bought 18m for 8 month old baby.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not going to make it to 6 months, February 13, 2013
We bought these to replace the Carter's 0-3 month white onesies that my daughter is growing out of. After one wash and dried on low heat, these onesies are the same size as the Carter's! We will be ordering 3-6 month Carter's onesies because it won't take long for her to grow out of both.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but on the small side, February 6, 2013
I like Gerber onesies because they are very plain and go well under sleepers or dresses, etc. They are not too thick and therefore work well under other garments. And they fit fairly snug, which is nice, so that the sleeves don't creep up when you layer something over the onesie. The only thing is that they tend to run small as sized. We bought 9-12 months for our 7-month-old after we had some 6-9 month Gerber onesies that started fitting "just right" and seemed like they didn't leave much room for growth. Caveat: we use cloth diapers (bulkier), so we needed just a tad bit more length than if we were using disposables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bodysuits, December 26, 2012
Very good bodysuits, Not true to size The 18-24 months size was more like a 12-18 months, Very good bodysuits High-quality material. Nice to the touch cotton, does not irritate the delicate skin of the baby. Very durable, after a lot of washing cycles does not lose shape and remains whit.

Rate and Discover Movies