5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very soft.
Published on October 16, 2012 by Leslie Albritton

3.0 out of 5 stars No stretch but might work in a larger size
As a new mom it took me a few weeks to gather the courage to dress my son in an over the head onesie. By the time I tried these onesies they would not stretch enough to fit his arms. He was very small (only 7 lbs at the time) and would have fit in the onesie had it been a little more stretchy. I was sad because the fabric was really nice and thick, great for winter and...
Published 16 months ago by K. Felix

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, very soft., October 16, 2012
I would highly recommend these organic onesies. They are very soft and wash well, they have retained their softness after many washes. I like being able to promote an organic option. As a newborn our daughter was almost 7lbs. These were just a little big but usable and she has grown into them nicely. The neck opening is a great size, easy to get her head in but retains it's shape and doesn't stretch out.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please..., May 29, 2012
So hard to find organic baby clothing! These are not readily available in local baby stores and priced outrageously in boutiques. Well, here you go! These are a staple for every mother of a newborn. For a few dollars more you know that your baby is getting better quality and comfort. These are much softer than the regular onesies. Plus, you can know you are supporting a cleaner, healthier planet for your baby's future. Just buy them, you'll be glad you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 13, 2013
They are gerber. They are organic. They are soft. There isn't much more to say! I'd buy them again and in more sizes!

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE THE BEST. Staples for our baby!, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 4 Pack Organic Onesies Brand (Apparel)
These organic onesies are the BEST and total staples for our baby girl. They are soft, sturdy and well-made, and go with everything. They hold up very well in the wash, no pilling or anything- they only become softer. Glad I stocked up in all sizes as baby grows!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, quality staple, September 10, 2013
I was happy to find that not only are these onesies made from organic cotton, but the fabric is high-quality as well. Soft and thick, not sheer and cheap-feeling like some basic onesies. They will probably only go through a few washes before our little girl outgrows them but they were well worth it as newborn basics - and I may buy some in larger sizes as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft great quality, March 18, 2014
a little bit looser in fit compared to the long sleeve onesies, but still as expected (newborn 5-8 lbs, 2,3-3,6 in.). keeps shape and size after hot wash and high spin cycle. nice and soft fabric as expected from organic cotton. wish the long sleeve onesies would be the same soft material. super cheap - great value!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, September 17, 2013
Very basic but way better quality than the regular Gerber onsies. The organic ones are thicker and softer and they fit great. Nice basic for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 19, 2013
The organic style of these onsies is thicker in fabric and more durable. They are soft and comfy. I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, durable, easy to clean!, July 19, 2014
This is my favorite onesie. I would compare it to the crisp, white tee ;) You cannot have enough of them. Super practical and soft. I started with the 0-3 month size for my newborn and bought three packs! I will continue to buy these for my son until he outgrows all the sizes! I would highly recommend them, especially if you want your baby to wear organic, at least in the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic onesies, August 24, 2013
These are excellent basic onesies. They are lovely and soft, and seem to be sized reasonably appropriately. The "newborn" size only fit my daughter for about three weeks (up to about 9 pounds), but the 0-3 month size looks like it will actually last that long. Additionally, these are an excellent price for organic baby clothes. It may be because they aren't fancy.