4.0 out of 5 stars very short in length
The width is the same as Carter's newborn-size side-snap shirts, but the length is about 2 inches shorter. Not a problem unless you have a long baby or specifically want a long shirt, just something that might be useful to know.
Published 23 months ago by EmilyInHawaii

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and the newborn size is tiny!
Published 17 months ago by K. J. Chea

4.0 out of 5 stars very short in length, July 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my niece!, June 9, 2012
My sister said these are the best b/c she has to undress her to try to wake her up to breast feed & these side snaps make it soooo much easier!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and the newborn size is tiny!, February 13, 2013
I bought these as I wanted a set of side snap thirst for my baby once she's born. When these arrived, I was blown away by how tiny these tees are! They look like doll clothes and would be perfect for a premie but as I'll be full term tomorrow, it's unlikely I'll get much use out of them. The cotton is also very thin which might be great in the summer months but I'm not sure how they will hold up in the wash. I've washed them once and hung them to dry in fear of further shrinking so they survived that just fine. Post wash, they are about 7" across and 8" shoulder to bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a newborn., April 7, 2013
Perfect! These shirts are great for a newborn. They are easy to use and hold up well with multiple washings.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for newborn, June 14, 2013
Great for newborn baby when he still has cord. It barely fits 9 lb newborn, but I imagine it would be used a lot if newborn is little smaller.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrink and more shrink, June 5, 2013
My daughter was very small at birth...these fit when I bought them but the first time through the wash and they were half the size... and no longer fit. She didn't even get to wear them. Buy a size larger for shrinkage if you must have these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt, April 4, 2013
Perfect fit for my 7lb newborn, easy to put on and snap close. My go-to shirt. Already ordered the 0-3 size for when she outgrows the newborn size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, April 23, 2013
I purchased these because my son's umbilical cord hadn't fallen off yet. These shirts are nice quality and did really help my issue. They did stay out of the way but they also ride up. So I was constantly readjusting them. I would only use them at night if the weather is warm enough. I'll like end up just giving them to consignment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the first week!, May 28, 2013
These are perfect for the first week and until the belly button is healed. Just use these shirts, a diaper and blanket. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits great, May 15, 2013
these fit a 6-7 pound baby well. makes diaper changing easy since it is not a onesie. easy to put on as you dont need to put over head. it snaps in front.

Rate and Discover Movies