Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 30, 2012
These socks have been a nightmare for me! They habitually fall off of my son; if they don't fall off, they hang loosely between his ankle and his foot. Unless Gerber created this socks in a way where they would not fall off of a baby, I would not recommend them at all.
on February 11, 2013
Obviously I didn't look closely enough at the the name of this product, I only saw "newborn". However, when the product arrived and it was 6-9 months I thought hey! Went back to the order and sure enough at the end it says 6-9 months. It's either newborn or it's 6-9 months. My error for not reading closely I guess.

Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 6 Pack Variety Cozy Socks, Green/White, 6-9 Months
on August 27, 2012
This product should not be considered for babies.

The quality is really bad and the cloth tore as I removed it from the package.

Its not really cute either!
on October 6, 2012
They are thick enough to protect from cold however they do not stay on. It is very easy to loose them all in 1 week.
on January 10, 2013
I bought these socks because the white ones of the same brand were the only ones that stay on my 3 mos. old's feet. These, however, are not as snug a fit, which is a bummer. They are pretty good though relative to some other brands.
on December 19, 2012
Purchased to give as donations for Hurricane Sandy victims. These were really cute & the quality looked very nice. Hope they help to keep some little ones warm.
on February 10, 2013
These socks are very heavy and will be nice for the cooler months. Would recommend them to anyone. Colors are great to mix and match with anything.
on April 1, 2013
Este proveedor es muy confiable entrega en el tiempo indicado y el producto ofrecido, lo recomiendo altamente con seguridad visiten la pagina
on January 25, 2013
This is a really affordable set that is very handy. It's not the best you can buy but it's good for the price and adequate for everyday use.
on February 8, 2013
I touch these little socks daily....they are the most adorable socks ever...in just a few months they will hold my little one's tiny feet.