5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
very good set for newborn baby
Published 2 months ago by Alexandra Maksimova

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price
I think these are cute, but not as high quality as the Disney brand onesies. The material is pretty thin and the two patch applications look like they might be irritating to my little one. I still have a couple months to go before I have my baby, but I think that they will be good for a hot summer day (because they are so thin).
Published 7 months ago by Wendy Meeks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, January 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
very good set for newborn baby

5.0 out of 5 stars I love buying it for a baby gift, the mother love them., July 1, 2014
I love buying it for a baby gift, the mother love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars will buy again, June 20, 2014
thank you i love the onsies ... excellent quality and great price my baby will love them . will order again

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as Gerber brand bought from the store, May 29, 2014
Tony (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 5 Pack Variety Brand Hippo Onesies Brand (Apparel)
After trying other brands of onsies I really like the quality and fit on the Gerber Brand onsies. I got the 6-9 months onsies but they were even smaller than the Gerber 3-6 months onsies I had gotten at the Target locally. On the green onsie the 3 buttons on the bottom are off-centered. Unfortunately I had already wash them and thrown out the packaging, else I would return and ask for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Onesies, April 25, 2014
very nice set and the price is right, I would recommend these for baby. colors are nice for boy or girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and a good price!, March 22, 2014
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 19, 2014
This is an economical choice for baby clothes in terms of quality and quantity relationship. The cotton quality is excellent and the colors are great for dressing babies as well as being very practical.

3.0 out of 5 stars average, March 19, 2014
I really liked the colors of this product. Very cute. But the fabric quality seemed low. The fabric was thin and limp which seemed to cause the neckline to gape. But for an undershirt it would do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute., March 17, 2014
These were just as expected, my husband and I gave them to my husband's sister who just had a baby. Not sure how they fit because I've never seen them worn, but she liked the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›