We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Essential for when feeding baby
- Made of soft terry fabric for added softness next to baby's tender skin
- 6 pack assorted prints
- Machine wash and dry
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gerber terry burp cloths are essential when feeding baby. Moms will love the convenience of keeping these at home and in the diaper bag for when out and about with baby during the day. Made of soft terry fabric for added softness next to baby's tender skin. 6 pack assorted prints. Great item for gift giving!
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.5 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B00ATCBV0C
- Item model number: 30664616AN13STD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, if you're looking for something to put over your shoulder as a burp cloth, or you have a child prone to spit ups, this won't work well. Because they're thin, they aren't very absorbent. The size is the biggest liability--these are effectively only 4 inches wide, and not long enough to go over your shoulder and cover the top part of your chest at the same time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They are very small and only cleaned the small burp ups. My baby had reflux issues and these burpclothes just didn't cut it.Published 12 months ago by Cherise
Super thin cheap material. Didn't look at reviews, but probably should have. Ultimately my sister in law made me quality burp rags instead.Published 13 months ago by Toni
Nice price, but you're not getting much! Very little absorbency and super thin.Published 15 months ago by Lacey