Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Price:$14.99 - $18.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 17, 2013
The white print sleeper is fine, both are on the thinner side but thats ok. The main issue is that the yellow one is decorated with a cheap iron on type transfer design. We have owned these products for just over a month and they have been worn at most 4 times each since we received them. The designs are peeling off the yellow sleeper and I noticed my 4 month old picking at them and thankfully I caught it before going into his mouth. This is a choking hazard which I reported to Gerber. I would not buy again unless they removed the one with the designs that are iron on stickers.
on February 2, 2013
I ordered and received 3-6 months size. It is not much bigger than the newborn size (0-3 months). She'll be lucky to wear it a couple of weeks.
on October 10, 2013
I thought Gerber has same quality in every store. I first got 3 pack from target and they are bit thick and better print quality. When I ordered in Amazon, I was amazed that I got different quality. When I compared, I found target ones were made in Bangladesh and Amazon ones were made in India.

I agree with lot of reviewers that they have very thin material and not really for winter. They would be good for layering in winter months. I always liked Gerber for its size consistency. They have extra room for layering.

I would have been happier if they maintained same consistency and print quality. Gerber will be ruining their brand name if they don't maintain product quality.
on February 11, 2014
These are thin cotton PJs and work great with a sleep sack over them. Our little girl is 7 months old and a little over 19 pounds (95th percentile for weight and height) and the 6-9 month size fits her well, with even a little bit of room.
on January 17, 2014
The material is soft and huggable. I started using them when my baby was 7 weeks weighing 11 and 1/2 pounds but the size said 3-6 mths. Baby is currently 9 weeks at 12 and 3/4 pounds and there is no more room lengthwise, hence the reason for the review title. The zipper goes down one leg and now that baby has filled in it is somewhat difficult getting his foot out the side without the zippered opening. The zipper however is smooth and doesn't stick like other brands I used. Would recommend getting ones with snaps down both legs.
on January 14, 2014
I bought these for my twins. We live in Florida and some of the sleep outfits are such heavy material that they wake up covered in sweat. These are nice and lightweight, and keep them warm but not too hot (our house is usually set to 75 degrees). I love zippers for nighttime outfits (who wants to snap 20 snaps in the dark at 3am after a diaper change!?). The prints are cute and I haven't had the issue I read another complain about with the iron on designs peeling off. I will continue to order zippered sleepers until the twins are sleeping through the night/potty trained! These seem decent quality for the price on amazon.
on February 25, 2014
These wash up nicely and do not seem to shrink. I bought them one size bigger so she would be able to wear them a little longer in the colder months. They are very soft. Made nicely. Able to fit into them rather easily. LOVE a value pack!
on January 14, 2014
The design is adorable, the zip is much easier to put on than snaps, the material is thin & soft which is perfect for the climate here.

However, the fit runs very small. I bought the 6-9 months size and my baby is close to outgrowing it at 6.5 months of age.

All in all, good product for the price, just make sure you buy a size or two up from what you need.
on December 14, 2013
I had credit on my account from returning something, and we're expecting a baby in April so I decided to get some of these.

First of all- this is our second child, so I'm well aware on how much snap sleepers SUUUUUCK. They are horrible, I don't know why anybody ever thought it would be a good idea to put what seems like 897234987 snaps on a sleeper that you're going to have to unsnap, then snap up again like 10 times a day. I might just buy a whole wardrobe of these Gerber sleepers because they're cute, they last as long as the kid will fit in them, AND THEY HAVE ZIPPPERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!

My only gripe with them is that they do run small, they don't wash well (i.e. don't expect them to look good as a hand me down), and I just discovered you can get them cheaper at your big box stores like Walmart and Target for the same product. I got these for 9.99. I saw a three pack at Target for 12 something, and Walmart as the two pack on their website for $8.64 right now. If you're stuck at home after having your baby and don't want to venture out with vomit or poop or a screaming newborn- then definitely get them from Amazon. Otherwise, just go to your local store to save some cash.
on February 16, 2014
The feet in the 6-9 month size wasn't even big enough for a newborn on my owl SnP. It was only one of the two legs with the other being of normal size. (I'm thinking I can cut off the feet and sew socks on the bottom, but that defeats the purpose of this purchase.) I purchased the zip cupcakes, snap front cats zip owl, and unisex zip ducks. All of them had strings hanging all over them. Not a huge issue, but still something I had to worry about my child possibly pulling off and choking on. I am wondering if maybe these are factory rejects that have issues and that is why they are inexpensive?