5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing, but great quality and style
Published 21 months ago by Helene Bonavita

3.0 out of 5 stars 3-6 mo size too small
Published 10 months ago by Stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing, but great quality and style, March 30, 2013
My twin babies are not born yet but size seems to be bigger than indicated on label, which is not really a problem (wrong sizing come to be a problem when it's smaller than indicated, not bigger, in fact). Love the color, quality of the fabric and easy access thanks to the front zip. I don't want that much to dress my boy and girl twins in pink and pale blue, so having this set in green is nice. I also ordered another set in green with another fabric design, and the 4 match easily and are neutral, so I would be able to combine them in many ways for both twins, I like that also :)
Haven't washed them yet but I am sure there will be no issues with that, you can see the good quality of the fabric and the making at a glance and frim first touch!!!
The only thing I didn't like is the packaging, cause there were several pieces of scotch sticking inside when you open the packaging, adhered to the fabric and you have to pull a little hard to remove them, and this leaves a very tiny mark on the soft fabric surface. It is not a great deal, but it could be avoided, really.
Nevertheless, I am still giving these nice pieces of clothing 5 full stars without hesitating

3.0 out of 5 stars 3-6 mo size too small, February 1, 2014
Stacey (Oakland, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Two-Pack Sleep-N-Play Snap-Front Bears Jumpsuits (Apparel)
Love these outfits, My baby lives in these! Had three similar Gerber ones in 0-3 mo size that baby outgrew, so I ordered these in 3-6 mo size. After washing in warm-cold and putting in the dryer, these are only slightly bigger (like an inch longer) than the 0-3 size washed the same way. What a waste! Baby wore them for less than three weeks (age 3 mo to 3.5 mo), whereas 0-3 size was worn from birth (a bit big) to 3 mo. (A bit small at 13 lbs). Just had to buy another pattern in 6-9 mo size and baby is not yet 4 mo! (And is wearing 3-6 mo in all other clothes). Gerber really messed up the sizing. Otherwise great outfit. If your baby is bigger than 10 or 11 lbs, I recommend skipping the 0-3 mo size and go to 3-6 mo even though it seems wrong. Once baby is 14 or 15 lbs, 3-6 mo size won't fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up :-), September 21, 2013
Pros:
Lightweight

Cons:
Slightly small (my daughter is about 12 pounds and is wearing this in the 6-9 month size, she's only 3 months old)

3.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, May 11, 2013
My son was only able to fit in these for a short while after purchasing them and he still fits in other 0-3 outfits nearly a month after purchasing these. They're cute. Thin, which is good for warmer weather, but buy them in a few sizes up. These were more like a newborn size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, November 21, 2014
I bought this one four years ago for my daughter. I recently gave birth to a baby boy and while waiting for it to arrive I've used the old one from four years ago and was surprised that after washing it, the cloth material is still as soft as the first time we've purchased it. The fit is just right. I really love it. For the price it's the best bang for your buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
very nice product...... thanks will buy from you again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014