4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but do the job, and they're adorable
These are thin cotton PJs and work great with a sleep sack over them. Our little girl is 7 months old and a little over 19 pounds (95th percentile for weight and height) and the 6-9 month size fits her well, with even a little bit of room.
Published 9 months ago by Jessica L. Olson

1.0 out of 5 stars CHOKING HAZARD
Published 13 months ago by dogsonthedavenport

1.0 out of 5 stars CHOKING HAZARD, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Two-Pack Sleep-N-Play Zip-Front Ducks Jumpsuits (Apparel)
The white print sleeper is fine, both are on the thinner side but thats ok. The main issue is that the yellow one is decorated with a cheap iron on type transfer design. We have owned these products for just over a month and they have been worn at most 4 times each since we received them. The designs are peeling off the yellow sleeper and I noticed my 4 month old picking at them and thankfully I caught it before going into his mouth. This is a choking hazard which I reported to Gerber. I would not buy again unless they removed the one with the designs that are iron on stickers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized correctly, February 2, 2013
I ordered and received 3-6 months size. It is not much bigger than the newborn size (0-3 months). She'll be lucky to wear it a couple of weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, October 10, 2013
I thought Gerber has same quality in every store. I first got 3 pack from target and they are bit thick and better print quality. When I ordered in Amazon, I was amazed that I got different quality. When I compared, I found target ones were made in Bangladesh and Amazon ones were made in India.

I agree with lot of reviewers that they have very thin material and not really for winter. They would be good for layering in winter months. I always liked Gerber for its size consistency. They have extra room for layering.

I would have been happier if they maintained same consistency and print quality. Gerber will be ruining their brand name if they don't maintain product quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but do the job, and they're adorable, February 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars The sizing should include the weight of the baby, January 17, 2014
The material is soft and huggable. I started using them when my baby was 7 weeks weighing 11 and 1/2 pounds but the size said 3-6 mths. Baby is currently 9 weeks at 12 and 3/4 pounds and there is no more room lengthwise, hence the reason for the review title. The zipper goes down one leg and now that baby has filled in it is somewhat difficult getting his foot out the side without the zippered opening. The zipper however is smooth and doesn't stick like other brands I used. Would recommend getting ones with snaps down both legs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufacturing issues - unisex duck, February 16, 2014
The feet in the 6-9 month size wasn't even big enough for a newborn on my owl SnP. It was only one of the two legs with the other being of normal size. (I'm thinking I can cut off the feet and sew socks on the bottom, but that defeats the purpose of this purchase.) I purchased the zip cupcakes, snap front cats zip owl, and unisex zip ducks. All of them had strings hanging all over them. Not a huge issue, but still something I had to worry about my child possibly pulling off and choking on. I am wondering if maybe these are factory rejects that have issues and that is why they are inexpensive?

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Florida nights., January 14, 2014
MsFishie (All over most of the time in the, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my twins. We live in Florida and some of the sleep outfits are such heavy material that they wake up covered in sweat. These are nice and lightweight, and keep them warm but not too hot (our house is usually set to 75 degrees). I love zippers for nighttime outfits (who wants to snap 20 snaps in the dark at 3am after a diaper change!?). The prints are cute and I haven't had the issue I read another complain about with the iron on designs peeling off. I will continue to order zippered sleepers until the twins are sleeping through the night/potty trained! These seem decent quality for the price on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear well, February 25, 2014
These wash up nicely and do not seem to shrink. I bought them one size bigger so she would be able to wear them a little longer in the colder months. They are very soft. Made nicely. Able to fit into them rather easily. LOVE a value pack!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, February 5, 2014
The most important part for me is the quality of the material which met my expectations. The zipper works well. Price is reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, suitable for warmer weather, fit runs small, January 14, 2014
The design is adorable, the zip is much easier to put on than snaps, the material is thin & soft which is perfect for the climate here.

However, the fit runs very small. I bought the 6-9 months size and my baby is close to outgrowing it at 6.5 months of age.

All in all, good product for the price, just make sure you buy a size or two up from what you need.