5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my baby
Published 17 months ago by kgray

2.0 out of 5 stars thin and small
The material was thin and the size seem to run a bit small. It's great for the hot summer weather.
I had to purchase the Onesie Extenders to make them work. The shirt stretches but shrinks back after wash.
Made me a bit cautious when shopping with Gerber.
Published 17 months ago by M Li

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my baby, July 11, 2013
I am very happy with the soft comfy feel of these onesies. I've found that the Gerber brand runs smaller then other brands I've tried. Faded Glory's newborn size was slightly larger than Gerber and Carter's newborn size is larger than Faded Glory's'. The newborn sizing on the tag says 5-8 pounds. I have a 10lb. baby that still has room to grow inside these onesies. I guess it just depends on their body type, she is long and thin.

2.0 out of 5 stars thin and small, July 25, 2013
Made me a bit cautious when shopping with Gerber.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 18, 2013
These are 6-9months and I bought them so my 4 months old son can grown into them but they barely fits him and by the time he is 6 months old they will not fit him

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality!!!, February 13, 2014
These aren't as good as the Disney Body Suit, they are too thin for our liking. They just don't seem to be as well made, plus they were a bit more and we expected these to be better. You can't go wrong with either, but for the price of the Disney Body Suit we'd get those again no problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and a good price!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby Bear 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand (Apparel)
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 29, 2013
These arrived quick and were exactly as I had expected. They fit properly and are very well made. I will order the next size up when it's time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gerber Unisex Baby Bear 5 pack Onesies, December 11, 2013
The 5 pack Onesies are a good fit for my Grandson who is for months old and 7Kg, They are a light weight cotton which is great for hot summer days.

5.0 out of 5 stars greaty buy, December 7, 2013
Grat buy will definetly buy some more as my grandson gets larger. great quality. great price what more can u ask for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for summertime!, November 14, 2013
Every store in our local area were selling these items for far more than Amazon. We purchased them for our son and was extremely happy in the quality Gerber places into their products. These have held up very well to the many amounts of "drool" our son has thrown their way…

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!!!, October 27, 2013
It's not bad,it is the way I expected but a little small..,good quality cotton easy to wash..overall it's working well..!!!