4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good, packaging was weird
Received these promptly after ordering and they were stuffed in an envelope and taped together with regular clear tape. I had to use hot water to get off some of the tape but there was no damage to the onesies.
Published on June 20, 2012 by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars tape glue stuck to onesie
Hello
I ordered these and they came packaged with tape (like most onesies come). However, the tape when removed, left a strip of adhesive to the onesie that I cannot remove. It is very irritating- I have tried to hadnwash it off, machine wash, nothign removed the strip of glue/adhesive across the top of the onesie.
Published on July 29, 2012 by Natalia Goldman

3.0 out of 5 stars tape glue stuck to onesie, July 29, 2012
Hello

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good, packaging was weird, June 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a baby shower decoration project!, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand (Apparel)
I bought these to decorate at my sisters baby shower. They worked perfectly and were affordable enough to buy a few different sizes. We used Crayola fabric markers and put cardboard on the inside so the color would not bleed through. They were perfect and washed well. They are soft and easy to snap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand (Apparel)
I bought these for my daughter and washed them before letting her wear them, as you're supposed to do. After washing, they were so small that I couldn't even get them on her. And of course, since they've been washed, I can't return them. Buy better quality stuff than this because these are unusable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is way off, July 23, 2012
Gerber sizing is WAY too small, and inconsistent with sizing of all other brands. The 0-3 month looks like newborn! Do not recommend, or at least make sure to go up in size. My daughter is 2 months old, and does not fit in the 0-3 month onesies (she is wearing 0-3 months in all other brands).

1.0 out of 5 stars too small and thin, June 8, 2013
These onesies are tiny and inconsistent with other gerber onesies. My 8 week old can still fit in the 0-3 month gerber onesies that I have but barely fits in these 3-6 month ones. Also, the neck holes are tiny, I can barely fit her head through them even though I have no problem getting her into the 0-3 month size. I'm really disappointed in these.

They are also pretty thin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 18, 2013
Very disappointed. These are very thin and cheap. They can easily rip around the snaps. I would never recommend these to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars great price, horrible tape, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Onesies Brand (Apparel)
why the flip would you put tape all over something? i bought these so i could decorate and sell them...but so much tape kind of requires me to wash them - so sticky! overall good product...i just find it absurd to put so much tape when it comes in a small package that they wont move around anyway...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected, February 5, 2013
The onesies look very small as though for preemies and the quality is very thin, therefore I was not totally satisfied with this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're a new mom..., June 16, 2013
Ali (ruther glen, virginia, US) - See all my reviews
I found out the hard way Gerber runs small. I was hoping it would be something that could last for a bit and be grown into. If you're looking for that try another brand like Carter's. These did suit their purpose for the short time used but i will not be to keen to buy many Gerber clothes in the future