5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
It was fast shipping, good quality, and it is exactly as in the picture I would recommend it. Good service.
Published 18 months ago by maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small... Very small indeed
I like the light weight material. it is best suited for summer months. the designs are cute. But 3 stars because i bought 6-9 months and these look like 0-3 months. My son is 5 months now and when he wears this it is tight on him in the morning, but it expands slowly and gets ok by night. :)
Published on July 24, 2012 by Madhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-Baby 5 Pack Variety Print Onesies Brand (Apparel)
Shipped right away. Was a nice assortment of unisex jumpers. Each one is good quality. Very happy and I can tell they will last for a longtime

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small... Very small indeed, July 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits when baby is in between sizes., July 24, 2012
My baby was in between newborn and 0-3month clothing. Most 0-3 were to big for him, and the newborn outfits were getting to small. Gerber onesies are a great inbetween size. They are a bit small/narrow for the 0-3 but if your baby is just on the verge of leaving newborn but still to big for most brand 0-3 onesies these will work for you. They are longer than they are wide, so if you have a wide baby it might not fit as well. My baby was wearing these when he was about 8 to 9 pounds and around 20inches long at 4 weeks old and they fit him perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great! buy one size up! great for warm weather / layering, May 24, 2012
these are great! they DO run small. my 1-month old fits well in the 3-6 month old size. they are mercifully easy to get on and off, and lightweight--good for summer. i will definitely get more. good price--little over $2 each.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small!, May 13, 2012
These are very cute but on the smallish side.
I bought size 3-6 months.
My son is 5 months old, 16.5 lbs and 26''.
I'm so disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of onesies, December 17, 2013
I made this purchase as a present for someone's baby. I'm glad that I did. The clothes looked even more adorable upon arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, September 18, 2013
Good quality and perfect fit. Shipment was on time. I purchased these for my grandson and will buy again for my granddaughter that is due any day.

2.0 out of 5 stars GERBER LACKING QUALITY, June 17, 2013
30 years ago, when my babies were born, Gerber products were the "go to" for good quality and reasonable prices. I purchased these for my new grandson. Boy, how things have changed. Their clothes are now made in China and are very poor quality. Fabric is thin and a bit scratchy. I will not be buying any more Gerber products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 24, 2013
These will be so cute on a baby...pricing great too.
As always Amazon is the "go-to" place for many of my purchases.

Rate and Discover Movies