5.0 out of 5 stars great!
I love how these onsies are long sleeved and have the fold over things for my sons hands! but they are still light enough to wear under a sweatshirt and not have my son be too warm!
Published on July 30, 2010 by Samantha Dahlen

3.0 out of 5 stars These run small
My baby was 7 pounds (i.e.. average size) when she was born and wore these for about a week before they were uncomfortably tight. Overall decent quality material.
Published on August 9, 2012 by Rachel E. Reilly

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, July 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 16, 2010
I just LOVE these onesies! My baby girl wears them every day under her clothes. They are so comfortable with the 2 buttons in the bottom, and unlike side snap shirts, they do not slip or get tangled, so I'm sure they are much more comfortable for the baby.
I bought size 0-3 months and start using them when my baby was 10 days old. She is now 5 weeks old and they still fit. I'm not sure they will still fit when she is 3 months old, but by then we'll buy a new set :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE THEM, March 16, 2014
I WILL BE BUYING MORE FROM THIS Kids Dream
FOR HAVING IT FOR US TO BUY

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure it was great!, January 26, 2014
Eddie Phanichkul (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for a friend who was expecting a baby.

Easy to purchase, and it was on their wishlist, so I could not go wrong.

No complaints so far!

3.0 out of 5 stars These run small, August 9, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small--for 5 to 8 pound, May 19, 2012
slinva (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesies Brand With Mitten Cuff (Apparel)
I realize that it says "newborn" but I did not expect these to be so small. They are for babies who are between 5 and 8 pounds. Sadly, I won't be able to use these for very long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, March 13, 2012
I bought 3 brands of long sleeve side snap shirts and the Gerber brand was the only one I did not like. The material is very thin and not nearly as soft as the others. The sleeves are narrow towards the wrist. I'm not looking forward to getting my sons hands thru. Definitely not worth the money. The Disney brand was the best for about the same price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for newborns, January 13, 2012
Cannot do without these shirts for newborns. I purchased mittens to use with other shirts but they kept slipping off. Using shirts with mitten cuffs exclusively and could not be happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 7, 2011
These are good, basic long sleeved onsies, and an excellent buy for the price. My daughter was born at the beginning of Spring in the Northwest, and she practically lived in her gerber onsies. I will definitely buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars OMG SO SMALL!!!!, February 9, 2011
My mother in law had bought a pack of these for our son when he was born and I loved them. He was small and so he was in all newborn sizes for a while and I just automatically assumed these were newborn and when he started growing out of them I ordered 0-3's on this site thinking that was the size he needed because everything else, again, was 0-3 that he was wearing. I got the onesies and I thought they looked a little bigger (and maybe they were because they hadn't been washed yet) but I took them out of the dryer after I'd washed them and realized that they were the same size as the ones my son had grown out of! My son is 1 month old and we have to order 3-6 month onesies!? He only weighs 9.5lbs. The packaging says that the 0-3s are for babies that are 8-12lbs. Guess I'll be giving the 0-3s to a friend who is due soon and be getting myself the 3-6 size...