- Series: Cooking Around the World
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Lorenz Books (November 18, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754815463
- ISBN-13: 978-0754815464
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.4 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,915,612 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
German, Austrian, Czech and Hungarian: 70 Traditional Dishes from the Heart of European Cuisine (Cooking Around the World) Paperback – November 18, 2005
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed