Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 16, 2013
Not a whole lot to review here, what you see is what you get. Even in this day & age, having a quick reference guide like this is invaluable for writing papers, reviewing vocabulary & dealing with the oft-dreaded feminine/masculine/neutral distinction assigned in German which is not assigned to words in the English language. I wish I'd had these back when I was studying in middle & high school- I would've retained my German studies better (this was back in pre-Internet days). I'm now a late-to-the-game college student and need all the help I can get! I've found this sheet to be consistently accurate & easy-to-comprehend.
on August 10, 2015
Unfortunately, this German grammar cheat sheet... is full of grammatical errors. In the charts of nouns, adjectives and verbs, some forms are missing their correct endings ("mein", for example, is missing the nom. fem. sg. ending); other information is wrong or at least highly misleading (the chart of cardinal numbers is broken into two color-coded sections, "Numerals" and "Cardinals", as though these were separate things; it claims that only regular verbs have a present tense, etc.) It doesn't give the plural forms for ein-adjectives. I've spotted enough mistakes after a few days of use that there's no way I'm trusting this, or anything else from the same company. I mean, seriously. You had one job, BarCharts.
on April 29, 2014
If you already know and understand the principles, this might be a useful "oh, yeah, now I remember" sort of reference. If you bought it, as I did, because you were hoping it would help you figure some things out, you might be disappointed. It's also got really *tiny* print.
on January 7, 2014
Great summary of grammar and rules. Very easy to study and use. I recommend this to all those starting German studies.
on April 8, 2014
If you have no background in German grammar then this chart is useless to you. It is confusing to follow and doesn't explain basic grammar.Not what I expected.
on November 19, 2015
I'm afraid that I am not to that level of speaking German yet. It supplys time information such as pluperfect to words. I'm still dealing with the present tense. It is amazing that they can condense this subject into the single page
on September 18, 2013
I love these Quick Study guides! My daughter has the French set, my husband has the German set and I have the Italian set. One day we would like to take a trip to Switzerland and we will be ready to speak whatever language we encounter. They are easy to use and fun and you can put together sentences right away.
on July 25, 2015
Excellent summary of German language elements. A small amount of explanation along with a list of words and phrases. I've used this product for Italian as well, and it's a great study aid for beginners.
on February 11, 2016
Pretty good as basic guide, which is just what I needed - a supplement, not for learning German just on its own. Took off one star because it came whole punched (unlike in photo) and it cut off a letter or two in some places.
on February 21, 2014
I'm glad I paid a few bucks for this. There's a lot of helpful information on this guide. I'm not ready to comfortably walk the streets of Berlin yet, but it makes a good reference for nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. You should have it nearby when you want to check on verb tense or have any other grammatical question.