Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: German Shepherd Virtues: Lessons Learned from Our Faithful Companions
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 12, 2010
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN I WOULD BUY AGAIN FOR GERMAN SHEPHERD LOVERS. THE ONLY SURPRISE IS THAT THE BOOK IS SMALL. CHECK THE DIMENSIONS.
on August 1, 2013
I was expecting a coffee table size book for the price. It is paperback size. I'm sure the size is provided in the description that I failed to read. Just know that it is mini and the content is still good.
on July 8, 2013
This little book packs a huge punch. The pictures are beautiful and the messages on each page reminds us of some of the reasons we are dog owners. I purchased this to give as a gift but ended up keeping it - it sits on my desk and I find myself picking it up every time I need a little positive reinforcement.
on December 25, 2013
THE AUTHOR WITH BEAUTIFUL VERSE AND PICTURES CONVEYS THOSE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HAD A GERMAN SHEPHERD IN THEIR LIFE. A BOOK THAT A GSD OWNER WILL PERSONALLY ENJOY AND ONE THAT WILL BE VERY WELL RECEIVED AND APPRECIATED BY ANY FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALSO KNOWN THAT SPECIAL CANINE RELATIONSHIP.
What fun to study the qualities and virtues that many think only humans have, and now find out that they are taught to us by our beloved dogs. This little book is filled with amazing photos of German Shepherds along with quotations about character attributes. Some are attentiveness, Bravery,friendliness, grace and loyalty.

Melissa has done an excellent job of matching the photos to the quotes. Good to have on your desk and look at daily.

Judy Helm Wright, Pet Grief Coach
on February 28, 2011
This was full of beautiful photos and little stories of all the virtues embodied by shepherds. If you love these dogs you'll love this book. This was a gift and the recipient was thrilled.
on May 3, 2013
As a lover of the breed, German shepherds are virtuous to the max. The majesty of the dog coupled with the nobleness of his/her heart make this a must for anyone who loves dogs, especially GSDs.
on June 14, 2014
I was hoping for stories......there were just "sayings". They are lovely, but better suited for maybe a daily calendar, not a book.
on February 25, 2013
This book makes a fantastic gift for the GSD lover! The photos are writing is absolutely beautiful! A good read.
on April 5, 2013
Husband loves our GS...this book was so true to how she is, lives, loves and treats other humans and animals.