5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality
Scarf looks great. Really stands out in a crowd. I get great comments on it. I wear it to show my German-American Heritage.
Published 21 months ago by Jeffrey L Pulfer

thin cheap product: worse part it says "Weltmaster" and then has three world cup champ dates, Except 2014. I would consider keeping if it were not a thin useless scarf. You cannot see all the writing on the scarf from the picture on amazon, you would not want this if you could. I will be returning 4 scarfs I just purchased.
Published 19 days ago by Sycamore Calvert

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, February 8, 2013
Jeffrey L Pulfer (Peoria, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Germany National Soccer Team - Premium Fan Scarf,Ships from USA (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Nice scarf!

4.0 out of 5 stars had higher expectations..., July 6, 2014
It was adequate, but the white could have been whiter - wit this "premium" price, I was hoping for something of better quality. So I gave it as a present to the son of a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, March 29, 2014
Got it as a gift for my friend, a very very proud german and a fan of all things german. Needless to say he loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soccer scarf, January 10, 2013
This was a gift, and the recipient loved it! It's very colorful and looks great as an accent with any coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scarf, December 18, 2012
Bought this because a kid in my german class had one and its a great product. Just what i thought it woul be and i couldnt be happier with it. Deffinately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars German National Scarf, January 30, 2012
This was exactly what I thought I was getting. There were no torn seams and or edges. The quality is amazing. I wore it outside and it kept me nice and warm. The quality is awesome! What you see online is what you're going to be getting in the mail :)

5.0 out of 5 stars German National Scarf, December 28, 2011
Was a big hit. My girlfriend loved it. Couldn't be more happy. Shipper described it just as it is and sent it right away. No problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars run away, cheap flimsy scarf with writing not shown on amazon picture, November 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as Shown, September 14, 2010
HanzTheKaiser (The Big Bad City) - See all my reviews
This scarf was exactly what I wanted, it is exactly as shown, it arrived at my house in 2 days and it said it should arrive in little over a week. Quality is good no ripped stitching, what you see in the photo is exactly what you get