Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 7, 2014
thin cheap product: worse part it says "Weltmaster" and then has three world cup champ dates, Except 2014. I would consider keeping if it were not a thin useless scarf. You cannot see all the writing on the scarf from the picture on amazon, you would not want this if you could. I will be returning 4 scarfs I just purchased.
on February 8, 2013
Scarf looks great. Really stands out in a crowd. I get great comments on it. I wear it to show my German-American Heritage.
on January 30, 2012
This was exactly what I thought I was getting. There were no torn seams and or edges. The quality is amazing. I wore it outside and it kept me nice and warm. The quality is awesome! What you see online is what you're going to be getting in the mail :)
on July 6, 2014
It was adequate, but the white could have been whiter - wit this "premium" price, I was hoping for something of better quality. So I gave it as a present to the son of a friend.
on December 18, 2012
Bought this because a kid in my german class had one and its a great product. Just what i thought it woul be and i couldnt be happier with it. Deffinately worth the money.
on December 28, 2011
Was a big hit. My girlfriend loved it. Couldn't be more happy. Shipper described it just as it is and sent it right away. No problems.
on March 29, 2014
Got it as a gift for my friend, a very very proud german and a fan of all things german. Needless to say he loved it.
on January 10, 2013
This was a gift, and the recipient loved it! It's very colorful and looks great as an accent with any coat.
on July 22, 2014
First time I've written a review, but the awesomeness of this product compelled me to. Great scarf 10/10!
on July 17, 2014
Solid feel, great look, well made, and a world championship. What else could you want?!